Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Ashley is going to be in for a shock when there’s no takeover and crowds are well below 30,000 in the championship and they will be. This club is going to be totally f***ed for years.

[emoji38]  Don’t be so fuking stupid

Do you want to put money on it.

Ashley is going to be in for a shock when there’s no takeover and crowds are well below 30,000 in the championship and they will be. This club is going to be totally fucked for years.

Nah. The normal arguments about going to the game aside, as soon as people feel confident enough to do so, live events are gonna be packed, you'd think.

Ashley is going to be in for a shock when there’s no takeover and crowds are well below 30,000 in the championship and they will be. This club is going to be totally f***ed for years.

Nah. The normal arguments about going to the game aside, as soon as people feel confident enough to do so, live events are gonna be packed, you'd think.

You must be talking to a different group of people to me because all the match going people I speak to have had enough if Ashley is still running the club. We will see though.

Fair enough. Seen it over and over again though. Folks don't want to make a stand. Crowds will only be sub-30k if we lose loads of games on the trot, which even we'd probably managed to avoid doing.

Fair enough. Seen it over and over again though. Folks don't want to make a stand. Crowds will only be sub-30k if we lose loads of games on the trot, which even we'd probably managed to avoid doing.

We can only wait and see.

Yup I hear people all the time.  Bla bla if rafa goes I go but nothing ever changes.

I packed my ST in when Rafa left. Tough decision at the time, but definitely the right one.

After banging on about ‘if Rafa goes I go’, I’d have felt a nob if I turned up.

You all seem to be making the assumption that everything will be back to normal covid-wise next season.

I reckon the government will make a fuck up of the post lockdown opening up. Also there will be enough people who refuse the vaccine to create a cluster fuck where we'll be back to square one by next Christmas, causing football to be played behind closed doors once again.

I see Fulham’s fixture list, the one that meant we will be okay, is doing us a favour....

We are down. Can’t see is winning any time soon, as I’ve said a few times I think we’ve missed the boat now with sacking Bruce. He should’ve went no later than after the Sheffield United game.

I can't even get upset anymore, I'm at the acceptance stage.

Watching both teams every week, we are shite & Fulham are really good. They just deserve to stay up. And it'll be miserable for us no matter which division we're in, so whatever.

I can't even get upset anymore, I'm at the acceptance stage.

Watching both teams every week, we are shite & Fulham are really good. They just deserve to stay up. And it'll be miserable for us no matter which division we're in, so whatever.

Completely agree. What’s the point in us staying in the premier league anyway when we have to endure the farce that we’re seeing. I’m completely apathetic to it all now