Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

Guest Howaythetoon

As if AS would ruin her relationship with SA to split half of 17m with an odious cunt like MA and risk all future business and deals... that’s his stamp!

So , heres a conspiracy theory - Staveley and Ashley hatch a scheme to screw £17 M out of gullible Saudis - get them interested in buying NUFC knowing for a fact it wont go through - wait till the fuss dies down from the failure of the takeover then split the £17m

Whatever it is, stop smoking it, injecting it or sniffing it and get down to the clinic fast mate. it is for the best.

So , heres a conspiracy theory - Staveley and Ashley hatch a scheme to screw £17 M out of gullible Saudis - get them interested in buying NUFC knowing for a fact it wont go through - wait till the fuss dies down from the failure of the takeover then split the £17m

Whatever it is, stop smoking it, injecting it or sniffing it and get down to the clinic fast mate. it is for the best.

Obv joke I presume

As Ashley (NUFC) are one of the 20 shareholders of the PL surely he can ask and be entitled to an answer. Perhaps he could get a few of the also ran clubs in the PL to support him

When you say shareholders, I presume you mean members? Because as a member, they're "entitled" to nothing. They can ask, but they can be (and seeminly have been) told to jog on.

I'm no expert on the makeup of the PL's ownership, but I seriously doubt people get allocated shares of the company based on being in the PL, then have to hand them across to promoted clubs if they're relegated!

We really need a conclusion to this whole thing :lol:

Guest Cheesy Beans

PL shifting all blame onto PIF then - (to Shearergol’s disgust, as I said yesterday) it’s agreed by all parties the make up of PIF is the issue.

PIF stating they’re being asked for more than necessary, PL demanding all go through the test.

PIF are trying to make legal reshuffles to go back with another attempt, will be interesting to see what comes of that. Although this letter is probably going to piss them off, again.

PL shifting all blame onto PIF then - (to Shearergol’s disgust, as I said yesterday) it’s agreed by all parties the make up of PIF is the issue.

PIF stating they’re being asked for more than necessary, PL demanding all go through the test.

PIF are trying to make legal reshuffles to go back with another attempt, will be interesting to see what comes of that. Although this letter is probably going to piss them off, again.

Wait, what? You stated piracy had nothing to do with this; I was arguing against that :lol:

It is what it is.

We have some indication from the horse's mouth that PIF didn't wish to concede anymore and withdrew.

Up to Buyers if they wish the expand on that anymore now, but seems a bit pointless as it's at an impasse.

I'll file this under completed now.