Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

I think (could be wrong) it was just her and PCP

If thats the case she should be able to afford us now with the Reubens on board too if she still has PCP backing

PCP doesn't actually exist as a business. It's part of the lie that is her public persona.

Stupid Saudis/Reubens - being taken into by her lies and fake experience.

If thats the case she should be able to afford us now with the Reubens on board too if she still has PCP backing

PCP doesn't actually exist as a business. It's part of the lie that is her public persona.

barclays will be fewming they're shelling out on solicitors to defend a case against something that doesn't exist

man city will be gutted to realise they don't exist anymore :/

Are you seriously criticising someone elses public persona?

What a weird joy to derive from something/someone. Small time as fuck.

He wants nothing to do with us and I cannot wait to be done with him.

We’re so close.

This has so little to do with Mike Ashley now.

I'll take what I can get man. Seeing as we're stuck with him yet again. Really just fed up with it all tbh.

We’re so close.

I'll take what I can get man. Seeing as we're stuck with him yet again. Really just fed up with it all tbh.

:thup: Don't really see how it's small time unless we're saying we want the takeovers to fail just to spite Ashley. None of us want this nonsense, but to know after 13 years of making our fans suffer that he's now suffering as well leaves me with a certain amount of schadenfreude and I've no shame in admitting that.

This particular takeover fucking up might have little to do with Ashley in terms of where fault lies, but the fact is he's still our owner, so it's still heavily to do with him until that day is no more.

Said this many times, but I don’t get Ashley’s strategy of buying further into a failing sector.

I have absolutely no facts or figures to back it up but I dare say it just shows him to be the one trick pony he is. Built up SD on a foundation of tat and bully tactics and never looked back. Seems to want to prove the country wrong and that he can save the High St even though he doesn't appear to have a plan for it outside of taking on well-known brands and stuffing their premises to the brim with Lee Cooper jeans and Lonsdale sliders.

Have any of the companies he's swallowed up actually improved under his watch?

We’re so close.

Well apart from the fact he is still the owner until we actually get a serious bid from someone other than PIF. I suppose we could do a Luke Edwards and look for silver linings with a Stevie Bruce led team in the meantime.

Said this many times, but I don’t get Ashley’s strategy of buying further into a failing sector.

Depends what happens to the properties when the high street fails. If they become residential properties there is a killing to be made. It will be just like the docklands, but without the interceding years of waste.

Is that £12.7m from little over a grand?! :lol:

255 grand by my reading.  Wouldn't be crying myself to sleep if i had that kind of return though. Nearly 13million from 250K. 49 fold return, and that doesn't show the ones he lost on. Certainly wouldn't be going to work if i could pull those kind of bets off, even at a 10th of the scale

255 grand by my reading.  Wouldn't be crying myself to sleep if i had that kind of return though. Nearly 13million from 250K. 49 fold return, and that doesn't show the ones he lost on. Certainly wouldn't be going to work if i could pull those kind of bets off, even at a 10th of the scale

Looks like he managed to make the £255,000 that he staked from initial deposits of just £1,200 though.

Clarity?

Leave poor Stevie alone. Who cares about the thousands of fans that want clarity when he's got his? He doesn't have to worry about getting canned for at least a few more months. That's what's important.

Looks like he managed to make the £255,000 that he staked from initial deposits of just £1,200 though.

Probably a lot easier to win on sports betting when you can sway the outcome or know someone else who can... allegedly