Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

It’s 2 fans for fucks sake, there not a professional organisation. So what if the letter is passionate and a bit of a ramble in places. There’s some excellent and relevant points in the letter, yeah it could have been more concise but who gives a fuck.

I’d like to seem some on here criticising compose a letter, to be pulling them apart for certain phrases and wording sums up a few smug arseholes on here.

Let’s hope a different letter was sent by the professionals and this letter is for the chest beaters only.

Aye I can see lawyers sending out letter like that.

Jesus why don’t people just take it what it is?

It’s a group who are trying to keep the fan base positive and trying to use them to pressure MP’s and the EPL and keep the issue highlighted whilst the clubs legal team do everything that needs to be done legally/officially.

When its put together in such an amateurish way it's brand damaging.  If it's not going down well with fans how is it going to gain any wider traction?

Brand damaging against who?

A couple of fans who have fuck all to do with the club and their own legal action?

Against us as supporters? If so then maybe you should look around. We are laughed at by pretty much every outside of our supporter base, have done for decades, and everyone thinks Saudi’s shouldn’t take over us in anyway.

Who the fuck gives a fuck about what others think about us? Anyone doing so should have stopped a long time ago. Opinions won’t ever be changed.

The fact is these guys aren’t harming our takeover, they may not help it either, but at least they are making things difficult for the likes of Masters and the CEO’s of the top 6.

I meant brand damaging to themselves and what they are trying to achieve. If they come across as that amateurish it damages their credibility. They are writing to the prime minister ignoring the fact that he's complete baboon it should be a concise and articulate summary of their points and what they want not a rambling emo rant. Just my own opinion though.

But Boris is a Baboon and it is the type of letter he is more likely to respond too.

Cool your jets fella, it’s all opinions. No need to get so mad about it all.

I’m perfectly cool but despair when 2 lads who are putting their own time and money into this are being criticised.

There action is perfectly summed up by this tweet, they don’t need to be polished and word perfect for the purpose of what they are trying to achieve.

It’s 2 fans for fucks sake, there not a professional organisation. So what if the letter is passionate and a bit of a ramble in places. There’s some excellent and relevant points in the letter, yeah it could have been more concise but who gives a fuck.

I’d like to seem some on here criticising compose a letter, to be pulling them apart for certain phrases and wording sums up a few smug arseholes on here.

Happens all the time with our fanbase. Whether it be protests, late walk ins, NCSL's letter and NCSL in general. There's always fans there criticising others for trying to do something whilst they do the grand total of fuck all. Absolute bellends to be perfectly honest and part of the reason Ashley has been here for 13 years.

The state of that letter :lol:

I suspect those two fans are members on here, eh Whitley Mag

Nah if it was me it would have a few expletives in it, and be even more of a ramble I’m afraid. Sorry to disappoint you, but I will keep championing these lads whether posters like it or not.

It's so sad to see our fanbase bitching........whatever your criticism's of NCSl are, any fans who are trying in their own unique way to try and do something about the intransigence of the PL, deserve our support....we may disagree with their methods or even their style of correspondence but at least they are trying something.How often have we(our fanbase) posted on twitter, facebook, forums about our displeasure of Ashley's tenure, but how many of these same people actually tried to do something about it......I for one applaud their efforts, and believe they should earn our respect for their time.....even if we disagree with their methods or(in some peoples opinions), their lack of communicative skills......Feel free to disagree with their methods but don't take the piss for their efforts.

It's so sad to see our fanbase bitching........whatever your criticism's of NCSl are, any fans who are trying in their own unique way to try and do something about the intransigence of the PL, deserve our support....we may disagree with their methods or even their style of correspondence but at least they are trying something.How often have we(our fanbase) posted on twitter, facebook, forums about our displeasure of Ashley's tenure, but how many of these same people actually tried to do something about it......I for one applaud their efforts, and believe they should earn our respect for their time.....even if we disagree with their methods or(in some peoples opinions), their lack of communicative skills......Feel free to disagree with their methods but don't take the piss for their efforts.

Yep, at least they are trying to do something. Sadly some people are happy to just sit and mock the efforts of others.

That letter is utter fucking tripe. So poorly written too.

The whole thing stinks of that cretin Steve Wraith like.

NCSL are an embarrassment like.

:lol: They're called Newcastle Consortium Supporters and tweet like a 14 year old girl. They've been an embarrassment from day 1.

There are probably a lot of people on here who feel that they can write a more professional sounding letter than the Newcastle Consortium Supporters.

Yes, well maybe you can, and maybe you can't.

BUT, what the **ck have you actually DONE ????

Eh, what have you DONE?

These guys have done a lot, and are still doing a lot. We all owe them a debt, a great debt, I am personally very proud of them.

it is great to have people who 'care' on our side, people who actually DO something!

Guest neesy111

That letter is utter fucking tripe. So poorly written too.

The whole thing stinks of that cretin Steve Wraith like.

NCSL are an embarrassment like.

[emoji38] They're called Newcastle Consortium Supporters and tweet like a 14 year old girl. They've been an embarrassment from day 1.

Wouldn't call them an embarrassment, but the number of supporters groups this club has on twitter etc is fucking ridiculous and makes it almost impossible for fans to keep track off and 2 get behind.

Regarding that letter, it's so bad and does more harm than good because it just reads like a rant.  If you want to win and convince others that you're right, then you need to act reasonably and display coherence.

They have to tweet and make gestures regularly enough to stay relevant where this debacle is concerned. The problem is, the more they tweet, the less professional they become and I suspect there will be a point soon when they are told they are doing more damage than good by Ashley’s lawyers.

Regarding the FA picking the third member of the panel for arbitration, could this not work in our favour?  If, as has been alluded to, the government are keen to get this takeover done then they're able to hold a lot more sway with the FA than they are with the PL (a private organisation).

The PL might be able to just give Boris the finger and do what they want but that's not really the case for the FA.

Sorry to disappoint some on here, but the letter has the full support of buyers. Not bad for a couple of rambling, illiterate and embarrassing individuals.

That is cringey as fuck, holy shit.

“Look he follows us and liked our tweet!”

These dudes are starting to look more and more amateurish everyday. Like a bunch of schoolgirls with that tweet specifically.

If the NCSL have contacted those guys directly and said can you show support on twitter for us, then it's quite impressive, if they have just randomly liked the post them its just like the time Jimmy Nail liked one of my posts and I told everyone I knew.

If the NCSL have contacted those guys directly and said can you show support on twitter for us, then it's quite impressive, if they have just randomly liked the post them its just like the time Jimmy Nail liked one of my posts and I told everyone I knew.