Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

Guest reefatoon

Well that Kennedy story got the hopes up again, only for it to be shot down instantly by Luke the cunt Edwards. Rinse and repeat. See everyone next week for the next thrilling adventure.

Good old Luke trying to piss on Kennedy’s chips again. I’m pretty sure the full contents of the letter have never been publicly disclosed.

Oh hello, here’s the Newcastle Online resident idiot.

Lol what a predictable shit-show. Why is Kennedy trying to present something that's been in the public domain for 9 months as being breaking news? Why has he doctored the original letter?

On a more important note, why do so many fall for this and get excited as if it actually was breaking news?  :lol:

Lol what a predictable s***-show. Why is Kennedy trying to present something that's been in the public domain for 9 months as being breaking news? Why has he doctored the original letter?

On a more important note, why do so many fall for this and get excited as if it actually was breaking news?  :lol:

One goon blamed Staveley, think I can think of another one lads.

So Kennedy is implying that the letter he has posted tonight is the actual letter that was sent, and contains more than what was published in April.

That Ben Jacobs saying he had seen the full letter in April and it didn't contain the stuff that Kennedy has made public. (mainly the fact that Bein strongly oppose the takeover)

So it's pick who you believe really, either Bein leaked that letter in April and decide to hide bits, or Kennedy is risking everything by showing off a letter that had been tampered with.

So Kennedy is implying that the letter he has posted tonight is the actual letter that was sent, and contains more than what was published in April.

That Ben Jacobs saying he had seen the full letter in April and it didn't contain the stuff that Kennedy has made public. (mainly the fact that Bein strongly oppose the takeover)

So it's pick who you believe really, either Bein leaked that letter in April and decide to hide bits, or Kennedy is risking everything by showing off a letter that had been tampered with.

Not quite.

The full letter was published in April:

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/bein-sports-chiefs-full-email-21906714

That version from April is now identical to the version Kennedy has published today (now that he's been rumbled and removed the line he/whoever is stringing him along added).

Not quite.

The full letter was published in April:

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/bein-sports-chiefs-full-email-21906714

That version from April is now identical to the version Kennedy has published today (now that he's been rumbled and removed the line he/whoever is stringing him along added).

If its true that it was only sent to a number of clubs though and not all, that's a positive for the buyers/sellers and a negative for Bein/PL in my opinion.

BeIN clearly stated their displeasure no matter what the letter exactly stated.

The Saudi/Qatar talks are more important than anything else. If They can sort out the blockage of BeIN in SA then I think it could go back on.

Do they know you Sean :lol:

:lol:

Considering I've been using the word 'goon' to describe these idiots for weeks now I'd say it's yet more evidence they are on this thread. Whitley Mag would know I'm sure.

It was very poor from Kennedy to post that. An old stuff which the lawyers might use as evidence. Exposing it to the public dont help anyone.

The most important thing is the peace deal between Saudi and Qatar. The most significant thing that happen in the last 6 month. Now with peace if BeIN get access in Saudi and they will want this deal to go through. They will get more subscription in Saudi.