Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

We’ve had so many ‘bots’, regens and WUM accounts turn up here over the last two years during the takeover sagas.

Remember Judge Holden? He was here a few months back and was sowing discord all over the place. Stayed a couple of months and now has disappeared cos he likely got bored of the wum effort. I just don’t believe some of these are actual fans.

Judge Holden was blatantly invicta toon he’s been doing this for years since his permaban, appears out of nowhere, posts quite a lot to raise a profile and gets slightly more of a wum over time. Once he starts thinking like he’s about to be found out he will delete his account and emerge again at some point in the future as another initial innocuous but frequent posting new member.

Too early to say but that new poster Abra Dubravka fits this pattern

I had a profile years ago, but just ended up tailing off in posting regularly.   

Couldn't get signed back into it when I was back looking at forum more regularly last year, and after a lurking around for a while before finally signing up with a new account.

We’ve had so many ‘bots’, regens and WUM accounts turn up here over the last two years during the takeover sagas.

Remember Judge Holden? He was here a few months back and was sowing discord all over the place. Stayed a couple of months and now has disappeared cos he likely got bored of the wum effort. I just don’t believe some of these are actual fans.

Judge Holden was blatantly invicta toon he’s been doing this for years since his permaban, appears out of nowhere, posts quite a lot to raise a profile and gets slightly more of a wum over time. Once he starts thinking like he’s about to be found out he will delete his account and emerge again at some point in the future as another initial innocuous but frequent posting new member.

Couldn't get signed back into it when I was back looking at forum more regularly last year, and after a lurking around for a while before finally signing up with a new account.

Splitter!

Not specific to here in any way, shape or form but whenever a poster has a 'used to be a posted, lost my login details' back story they never share who they used to be....

Just to be clear when this takeovers announced I’m going to have a f***ing field day in here. You can stick you’re 48 hr ban, I’m predicting a lifetime ban for myself.  :lol:

Do you honestly think anyone will be gutted that you get to say I told you so. We’ll be too busy celebrating the takeover. I’m cautiously optimistic anyway

Guest reefatoon

Page after page of absolute drivel. Time to dust of the 24/48 hr ban hammer I think.

Yes please. Convinced most of these are all the same account.

Totally agree. A new name constantly pops up in this thread just saying the same old thing.

Page after page of absolute drivel. Time to dust of the 24/48 hr ban hammer I think.

Yes please. Convinced most of these are all the same account.

Totally agree. A new name constantly pops up in this thread just saying the same old thing.

Who's to say you three aren't all the same person? Eh? Eh?

Why not just rename this thread the 'negaitve takeover thread' or 'the thread where people don't belive the takeover will happen'. We already have the positive takeover thread. So pick which thread you belong in. You infiltrate the wrong thread, you're out.

Sounds childish but that's what the thread has become.

Just to be clear when this takeovers announced I’m going to have a f***ing field day in here. You can stick you’re 48 hr ban, I’m predicting a lifetime ban for myself.  :lol:

A fucking field day of celebrating whilst others are doing the same? Woo. Radical.

Do you seriously think there's any member on here that does not want to be taken over?

Just because we're not all fully fledged members of that Keith Daftcunt Brigade doesn't mean we want it any less.

Why not just rename this thread the 'negaitve takeover thread' or 'the thread where people don't belive the takeover will happen'. We already have the positive takeover thread. So pick which thread you belong in. You infiltrate the wrong thread, you're out.

Futile Pessimism-The Saudi Non-Takeover Edition sounds good?

Futile Pessimism-The Saudi Non-Takeover Edition sounds good?

Whatever but just please rename it mate.

:anguish::anguish::anguish: