Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

In another tweet he alludes to the fact that it's his news that he is giving to Kennedy to break. :lol:

There's no way some attention seeking div is the one who is going have the info of the takeover being approved before an actual journalist does. So definitely don't get your hopes up for that. "If it's big" ffs. It's far more likely to be something much, much smaller that he excitedly thinks is a smoking gun or something equally as in line with "fuck all" when it comes to any sort of game changer.

5 minutes ago, ToonArmy1892 said:

If 11 out of 10 isn't the takeover then he can fuck off.

Keith replied "11" in response to the following...

"How big is this news on a scale of 1-10? I know its not the takeover but its obviously significant to it. Cheers"

He also said, "it's the bomb that will win the war".

I think we can be quite sure it's not the takeover complete. It's most likely just incriminating evidence against the PL.

1 minute ago, cubaricho said:

In another tweet he alludes to the fact that it's his news that he is giving to Kennedy to break. :lol:

There's no way some attention seeking div is the one who is going have the info of the takeover being approved before an actual journalist does. So definitely don't get your hopes up for that. "If it's big" ffs. It's far more likely to be something much, much smaller that he excitedly thinks is a smoking gun or something equally as in line with "fuck all" when it comes to any sort of game changer.

You may well be right, you may well be wrong, why don't you just wait for it to come out first. If you're right, then everybody will be giving them stick and rightly so.

Just now, et tu brute said:

You may well be right, you may well be wrong, why don't you just wait for it to come out first. If you're right, then everybody will be giving them stick and rightly so.

'...But I'm perfectly willing to swear
That when you turned and smiled at me
A nightingale sang in Berkeley Square.'

1 minute ago, cubaricho said:

Keith said, "People ask me what do you actually do? Well, I'm going to show you next week."

Perhaps then, Keith, via his little legal pursuit, has managed to gain access to some documents, just like the bloke from The Chronicle did. Now he and Liam are just waiting for the nod from De Marco.

One thing is for sure. It's shit or bust for Keith after the build up he's given himself. [emoji38]

The bomb that wins the war? He obviously thinks he’s stumbled upon something in his legal case that he thinks will be damaging to the PL.

I remain sceptical, the PL have shown they don’t really mind being labelled as corrupt.

Unless it’s something that gets everyone talking, like the Super League for example. If it’s only a small talking point on Twitter and a few newspapers, they can probably roll with the punches.

1 minute ago, Candi_Hills said:

Keith said, "People ask me what do you actually do? Well, I'm going to show you next week."

Perhaps then, Keith, via his little legal pursuit, has managed to gain access to some documents, just like the bloke from The Chronicle did. Now he and Liam are just waiting for the nod from De Marco.

One thing is for sure. It's shit or bust for Keith after the build up he's given himself. [emoji38]

:lol: Ain't wrong about that.

With that being the case, it sounds like Keith has found a little tidbit, and De Marco is letting him put his little crumb of info out to the media to keep little Keith entertained while he does the big boy work.

It’s going to be something daft like Keith submitting papers to take the PL to court.

I always find the best exclusives are the ones people openly tell people they have days before they actually release them.

If it was anything special, other journalists would know there is a scoop to be had and it’d inevitably leak. 

I really wouldn’t get your hopes up that this will be anything hugely significant. It’ll just be further info about PL/ Masters/ Hoffman dancing to the tune of the Big 6

28 minutes ago, DurhamMag said:

Story is written and Liam is not in a position to comment and is takeover related...
Its a pretty big story and they just need to check things off and get the go ahead to publish

Hopefully this week if not next... Very positive apparently 

Bet that gained them a few listeners.

Just now, LV said:

I really wouldn’t get your hopes up that this will be anything hugely significant. It’ll just be further info about PL/ Masters/ Hoffman dancing to the tune of the Big 6

Possibly isn't anything, but I don't understand why people just don't wait until it comes out first before having opinions. If it's shit they will both get deserved pelters after the build up.

6 minutes ago, cookidge said:

With that being the case, it sounds like Keith has found a little tidbit, and De Marco is letting him put his little crumb of info out to the media to keep little Keith entertained while he does the big boy work.

It's always been that way. But if Keith wants to spend tens of thousands of pounds to snap away at the PL's ankles while De Marco takes them on then he's got my respect.

Possibly isn't anything, but I don't understand why people just don't wait until it comes out first before having opinions. If it's shit they will both get deserved pelters after the build up.

Probably something to do with this being a discussion forum 

Great idea.

Why have opinions on anything until it happens, in that case?

Lock the relegation thread and fuck off pre-match threads, we can give them pelters after the event.

It's always been that way. But if Keith wants to spend tens of thousands of pounds to snap away at the PL's ankles while De Marco takes them on then he's got my respect.

Of course, and I agree. I don't take issue with what he's doing, it's how he's going about it with hyperbole and what seems to be an inability to read the room. 

Edited by cookidge

1 minute ago, et tu brute said:

:lol: what?

Probably because it's a forum, where all we have are opinions.

Or maybe because the chancer who thinks he's about to leak "the bomb that will win the war" ...I mean "if it's big" news won't shut the fuck up about it either?

Instead of "I've got 11/10 news lads", what about "I've got some relatively big news. Obviously it's not takeover approved, but it could be important." but that doesn't get clicks though does it?

Edited by cookidge