Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

4 minutes ago, Joey Linton said:

Disappointing response. This is the internet. You're supposed to stick to your guns. Don't ever admit you were wrong.

Nah I fucked it :lol: 

3 minutes ago, Abacus said:

Hold on just a minute lads, I've got "Enter Labia" so far.

So, if only I can work out what to do with the letters "Fez", I might have a joke on my hands.

Just put on a fez and enter a labia. Just like that.

1 minute ago, et tu brute said:

Boy for a person who thinks PIF are not even interested in buying the club, you seem pretty desperate to keep trying to make a case against them :lol:

Boy for a person who thinks i'm eventually going to be proven completely incorrect about everything you seem pretty desperate to follow me around the forum every time i post. :lol:

Just now, Joey Linton said:

Boy for a person who thinks i'm eventually going to be proven completely incorrect about everything you seem pretty desperate to follow me around the forum every time i post. :lol:

Well you post so much on a deal that is now dead according to you it's not hard to [emoji38]

2 minutes ago, et tu brute said:

Well you post so much on a deal that is now dead according to you it's not hard to [emoji38]

It is though, and that's a quick summary of part of the reason why. Not sure why you're going after me for posting it, it's clearly relevant to the thread. You seem a bit obsessed with me, its a bit weird. 

Who said the Saudis refused to send the requested info? 

They delivered (by hand) a very important document and the consortium said themselves that they disclosed all information required. 

If you think the consortium are bullshitting, let's not forgot who told everyone about the big 6 spitting the dummy out of the pram... 

Edited by Scotty66

54 minutes ago, Joey Linton said:

It is though, and that's a quick summary of part of the reason why. Not sure why you're going after me for posting it, it's clearly relevant to the thread. You seem a bit obsessed with me, its a bit weird. 

How can it be relevant if the deal is dead. For a start even the WTO and a French Court state that PIF was not directly responsible for the broadcasting. This was all discussed last year by the way. Not obsessed with you at all, just think you talk utter shit that's all.  

Edited by et tu brute

Just now, et tu brute said:

How can it relevant if the deal is dead. For a start even the WTO and a French Court state that PIF was not directly responsible for the broadcasting. This was all discussed last year by the way. Not obsessed with you at all, just think you talk utter shit that's all.  

I'd said absolutely nothing other than post a link from someone who seems to have a bit of experience in that field. Yet you were straight in saying "I" was talking shit? Definitely not obsessed aye.

As has been suggested pop me on ignore if you don't want to read it, rather than spoil the thread for everyone else. 

26 minutes ago, Joey Linton said:

I suppose I read this and it's just people having a spat on twitter. I don't know who they are, what this is saying or what their credentials are.

Can you summarise what you think, please? Is it that the Saudis didn't prove their separateness from PIF, or else at least didn't provide enough evidence to do so?

I suppose that was what the PL letter was insinuating first time round, reading between the lines, since we're all just inferring.

If you agree with the PL, then fair enough, by the way.

The three amigos said on Friday that Luke Edwards (who has blocked me) would start to post negative stories early this week based on random twitter stories, Keys will be up with a story later today, its just getting so predictable and Edward's position as north east football reporter must be untenable when the story comes out that he took money and favours to write negative stuff about the Saudis 

Ashley has a pistol [emoji38]

What utter utter tripe. 

He writes it as fact when he openly admits he and nobody else outside of the deal has no real idea of what is going on. 

It's getting quite funny to see how bad a journo he is, getting worse as the weeks go by. 

Edited by Scotty66