Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

Isn't the inference just what the Pl have been saying this week ie: They require some action/clarification from the buyers before being able to proceed?

That seems to tie in with Golfmags story. I know we all want to blame Fat Mike but it may not be him this time.

Only yesterday Masters says they will make decisions soon. Now you lot says the delay is from MA common guys. This is pretty simple avoid any sources and we have new info hear and there.

Golfmag is different mate.

how?

Guest godzilla

Isn't the inference just what the Pl have been saying this week ie: They require some action/clarification from the buyers before being able to proceed?

That seems to tie in with Golfmags story. I know we all want to blame Fat Mike but it may not be him this time.

What clarification though may it be from Ashley's side?, as I can't think of any they would need from the buyer, only thing I could think of is maybe exchange of rights and funds.

Guest godzilla

Only yesterday Masters says they will make decisions soon. Now you lot says the delay is from MA common guys. This is pretty simple avoid any sources and we have new info hear and there.

how?

Because he has years of giving good information in this forum and has never bullshitted.

This could turn out to be the Night I Lost My Head if there's truth to it. Signal and Sign(s) from Caulkin seem good though.

But, if it doesn't happen, it's about time Caulkin decided to Apply Some Pressure on the PL and criticise them for not saying anything after all these months. Sick of the fact everyone there is Going Missing.

Also if it doesn't happen, I need to Leave This Island. Quite fancy Limassol...

Perhaps we could arrange a meeting of fellow communists down at Maximo Park

how?

Because he has years of giving good information in this forum and has never bullshitted.

I cant believe the PL sitting on this information and let them get blamed for this and that.

how?

He's the real deal, that's how.

Guest chopey

Is Golfmags mate the chairman of the football league.

You expect anyone to answer you this? Even if they knew..

I thought he mentioned it the other week

Guest godzilla

Where did the Mike Ashley bit come from? Just twitter s****? Not from the estimable golfmag?

Seemingly from his own twitter account

Golfmag is real deal. I don’t want to say again, if you don’t believe him you may as well ignore every ITK here.

What I wonder is whether EPL would publicly announce pass or fail or not after testing is done? Surely if it’s Ashley who holds up the deal then the testing should be done already which is definitely good news.  But then I wonder why EPL say nothing in this regard.

I am more inclined that his source is wrong and it’s the buyer that hasn’t provide the answer to EPL which holds up the deal.

Where did the Mike Ashley bit come from? Just twitter s****? Not from the estimable golfmag?

Seemingly from his own twitter account

He posted more than just that the holdup was not the PL? I must have missed it, read somebody posting that some random was blaming ashley and instantly that was the forum focus. Fair enough if it's from our man GM.

Might be a case that its approved, but the buyer isn't going to announce until cash is transferred. From the PL side its all going through the club, so the hold up is with the club, not the buyer, when really its just timing.