Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

Canny good photoshopping this mind.

I'm fairly confident the guy on the right is photoshopped in to that photo.

The fact it looks proportionally and dimensionally wrong when compared with it's surroundings. It looks very much ahead of the surrounding and background. The  area around his face is very weird looking and his left leg has some weird shape sticking out of it covering the shadow. Not to mention the fact he looks to be taking part in a completely different conversation to the others. Just doesnt look right to me.

There's more pictures of the event here. http://m.bazaar.com.cn/bazaarlifestyle/2020/0106/290630.shtml

He's in a different chair in those pics...

Maybe he's like that old guy in Series 2 of Auf WiedersehenPet. Tells his colleagues, "I'm off to see Barack, with me Stool"

Johnny Decker made the cut, magic

Superb is he still alive, haven’t seen him knocking around for a good few years ?

Aye, he is still wandering around Wallsend trying to bum tabs off people.

:lol: Seen him in Wallsend last week surprisingly wearing a face mask! Don't know how he's keeping up with his smoking wearing that thing.

Even Singapore is taking the piss out of us now. As if the pisstake of having Bruce for another year isn't enough.

This is exactly how the PL likes us, a nice useless joke club for everyone else to titter at. The PL committee's only regret will be that they can't actually sign us off on these fake bids, Masters and co would probably cum in their pants at the thought of us being taken over by some two bit chancers.

Canny good photoshopping this mind.

I'm fairly confident the guy on the right is photoshopped in to that photo.

The fact it looks proportionally and dimensionally wrong when compared with it's surroundings. It looks very much ahead of the surrounding and background. The  area around his face is very weird looking and his left leg has some weird shape sticking out of it covering the shadow. Not to mention the fact he looks to be taking part in a completely different conversation to the others. Just doesnt look right to me.

There's more pictures of the event here. http://m.bazaar.com.cn/bazaarlifestyle/2020/0106/290630.shtml

He's in a different chair in those pics...

Maybe he's like that old guy in Series 2 of Auf WiedersehenPet. Tells his colleagues, "I'm off to see Barack, with me Stool"

:lol:

I mean, look at the fucking clip, man...

founders-web.webp

It's like a bunch of Insta Influencers have got together to start a "luxe lifestyle brand".

Definite Fyre Festival vibe from these guys.  No surprise the talk is of headline grabbing bollocks like Shearer for manager or 35-year-old Ronaldo posing for promo pics before somehow slotting in alongside Shelvey and Dummet rather than the root and branch reform of the club that's needed.

Superb is he still alive, haven’t seen him knocking around for a good few years ?

:lol: Seen him in Wallsend last week surprisingly wearing a face mask! Don't know how he's keeping up with his smoking wearing that thing.

Fine specimen will probably out live the lot of us, used to be a regular feature down the coast.

[emoji38] Seen him in Wallsend last week surprisingly wearing a face mask! Don't know how he's keeping up with his smoking wearing that thing.

[emoji38] Why is Jonny Decker wearing a face mask the biggest sign of the times I've heard about all year, amongst all the other stuff we've been dealing with?

I spent 4 solid months smashing F5 awaiting the decision only to get a text off the ex missus who doesn't even follow saying "Have they pulled out of the takeover?".

I was thinking obviously not she must have read another stupid article, only to come on here and see the thread title had changed :lol:

These journalists are scrapping the bottom of the barrel. They will run any old shite. It’s incredible they are giving oxygen to these mysterious, world record jet owning, billionaire best mates of Obama. It’s the fucking dregs of a once noble profession and that’s been with Edwards on holiday in Womanchester for the week.