Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

If, even as top top lawdogs, they have reviewed the entirety of the materials/sale/etc in 36 hours and come to that conclusion that quickly then we should expect to see NUFCs internal counsel let go for gross incompetence as well. :lol:

:lol: Reaching new lows of Doomering on here.

tDdl9zk.png

:lol: Is there a card where the twitter echo chamber is the opponentminion and the doomerang comes back to hit forum members directly on the temple? BlueStar[/member]?

If he gets found guilty can the PL rip up the bein contract? Could see a way for SA to acquire the tv rights and the PL to wave thru the takeover

Are you saying MMA's tweet about TV rights may have some legs?

I know this is not relevant to the takeover, but how mental is the this whole debacle? Amazon and the likes have wasted opportunities to film an actual basket case of a football club.

If he gets found guilty can the PL rip up the bein contract? Could see a way for SA to acquire the tv rights and the PL to wave thru the takeover

Are you saying MMA's tweet about TV rights may have some legs?

I know this is not relevant to the takeover, but how mental is the this whole debacle? Amazon and the likes have wasted opportunities to film an actual basket case of a football club.

Imagine actually watching Charnley in action. :)

This is the "quietest" this thread has been for a very long time.

This is good, very good.

Things are all happening quietly behind the scenes, as they have been for quite a long while now (and always should have been) but additionally we now know for a fact that some of the current behind-the-scenes activity is now LEGAL stuff.

All we have to do now is w a i t . . .

:)

The lawyer they have on Gallowgate shots didn’t have an official reason but she said something about how our fans were harassing the guy’s personal social media posts asking for information about the takeover so they may have removed it to proceed with things quietly.

Lawyers typically cannot advertise they are acting for a client without specific consent, regulatory duty of confidentiality and all that. The only way that statement was put up was with Mike Ashley's say so, so it had to be a deliberate attempt to put some more pressure on the Premier League, create a bit of press activity, and then remove the statement. Job done.

The lawyer they have on Gallowgate shots didn’t have an official reason but she said something about how our fans were harassing the guy’s personal social media posts asking for information about the takeover so they may have removed it to proceed with things quietly.

The QC still has the original announcement on his Twitter, so I have my doubts on that theory