Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

Bruce best price 25/1 to go next haha I’m tempted but realistically the above means nothing connecting to Newcastle

Who's that with? I could fancy a few quid on that.

Betvictor

Probably nothing but love detective work like this

This makes it nailed on for me like.

HighTower Finance, isn't this just a company vehicle for the development they are going ahead with in Newcastle, that is a tall building?

HighTower Finance, isn't this just a company vehicle for the development they are going ahead with in Newcastle, that is a tall building?

Also Police Academy is Jamie’s favourite 80s cop comedy film. It’s a blatant clue, blatant.

I've got no idea, I was only kidding about the nailed on.

I've got no idea, I was only kidding about the nailed on.

NAILed on.  Jimmy NAIL.  Big NUFC fan.

It's a message.

Rumours abounded last week that Ashley and co had met with Poch and Bruce knew it, I wrote it off as bollocks but now I believe

Where were these rumours?

A fan of another club came into our official thread on a closed forum to tell us some story about Ashley, the new owners, Poch and Bruce all being in on the situation. It was vague and waffle but essentially he said that Ashley and the new owners and Poch are moving, have met and discussed (in the lasts few weeks), and that Bruce knew it.

As I says, I wrote it off as bollocks but Bruce coming out and saying that a week later?

Does it have a clique?

Not as big as this place which is full of cunts

It’s miles bigger than this place and is completely full of cunts and cliques, but it is rare that a fan from another club comes to your club’s clique thread and tells you something that none of the other ITK wannabes in the Newcastle clique know and have the manager come out a week later and semi-confirm it in an interview.

I have absolutely no way of verifying anything that this person said other than what has left Bruce’s mouth in the near-past.

Does it have a clique?

Not as big as this place which is full of cunts

It’s miles bigger than this place and is completely full of cunts and cliques, but it is rare that a fan from another club comes to your club’s clique thread and tells you something that none of the other ITK wannabes in the Newcastle clique know and have the manager come out a week later and semi-confirm it in an interview.

I have absolutely no way of verifying anything that this person said other than what has left Bruce’s mouth in the near-past.

So you've got pastie crumbs?

Not doubting you quite yet, but "miles bigger than this place" and a "closed forum". To my knowledge, this is about as big as Newcastle forums get. And forums get big by being open, not closed.

Where is this land of plenty, of which you speak? Surely it can't be massive, closed and top secret as well, where even the mention of its name is enough to have sirens go off in an underground lair somewhere?

Not doubting you quite yet, but "miles bigger than this place" and a "closed forum". To my knowledge, this is about as big as Newcastle forums get. And forums get big by being open, not closed.

Where is this land of plenty, of which you speak? Surely it can't be massive, closed and top secret as well, where even the mention of its name is enough to have sirens go off in an underground lair somewhere?

I’ve already given you the name of the forum...

Bruce was clearly joking ya mentalists :lol:

Now now, let people be positive man  :lol:

There’s definate signs but you can clearly see Bruce is joking and apparently refers to the takeover having gone away previously in the interview. His comment has fuck all to do with Ashley and new owners meeting poch :lol:

Bruce was clearly joking ya mentalists :lol:

Now now, let people be positive man  :lol:

There’s definate signs but you can clearly see Bruce is joking and apparently refers to the takeover having gone away previously in the interview. His comment has fuck all to do with Ashley and new owners meeting poch :lol:

I agree, I'm only joking as that's what I get met with when I point this stuff out to people in this thread  :lol: