Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

Jesus Christ it’s like North Korea on here.

Free Penn.

Its not like he was being abusive or anything, nor was he polluting threads with nonesense. He's perfectly entitled to his opinion. He's been right so far in that fuck all has really happened. Harsh to ban someone because he has a different opinion to most/is Luke Edwards.

Agree with this.

He's clearly a fan also.

Penn doesnt give a shit what people think about him & there's a lot to be admired about that.

He clearly does, like

Does he? He comes on here & says his bit, logs off and leaves behind a load of posters squabbling over him. He'll return in 3 or 4 days and repeat the same trick. He doesn't care. There's no stopping him.

Unleash the ban hammer  :frantic:

Sheath thy ban hammer

Jesus Christ it’s like North Korea on here.

Free Penn.

Its not like he was being abusive or anything, nor was he polluting threads with nonesense. He's perfectly entitled to his opinion. He's been right so far in that fuck all has really happened. Harsh to ban someone because he has a different opinion to most/is Luke Edwards.

Agree with this.

He's clearly a fan also.

I'm sure he'll be fine.

Just seen the bit on the last page of the letter which directly namechecks WhatsApp communications. Was it MoneyMikeAshley who made reference to Dick Masters' deleted texts?  :yikes: :lol:

The Saudi intelligence agency hacked Jeff Bezos's phone through WhatsApp. I wouldn't be at all surprised if Masters and Hoffman's WhatsApp messages have made their way into PIF's hands.

I'm looking forward to Penns response to this on Thursday or Friday when he's next seen again.

Wouldn't look forward to it too much.

Ya haven't banned him ffs?

:dontknow: He isn't IP banned, so all he has to do is return as a less depressing, boring, condescending bellend to be able to blend in. Something tells me he'd still manage to stick out like a sore thumb though.

Can't imagine anyone doing that

FOOTBALL FANS HAVE HAD ENOUGH! Today we fight for our takeover. The talking is over. Newcastle fans are fed up with the EPL dictatorship trying to control who buys NUFC.
can only imagine this was typed up while wearing a che guevara tee with shearer's face on it.

Where can we buy these t-shirts?

I've got about 12 pages to catch up on. In a few words, is this good news or not?

It's just about Penn being banned really

Common don't say this and that about Penn. He deserves the ban for antagonising the fans.

In general it is a good day the PL got sued by the fans.

The point I was making was wraith said and Liam Kennedy didn’t disagree or correct him. Maybe deliberately I don’t know.

Liam Kennedy does come across well mind. Gave Edwards a right savaging