Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

Fair one, then not as bad. The whole thing looks super amateurish though, the sponsors stuff, the crude photoshops. It's not for me like, good on them but if i was a PL exec I'd be laughing my tits off reading that.

It's not NCSL's tweet, they've just replied to it. :lol:

Fair one, then not as bad. The whole thing looks super amateurish though, the sponsors stuff, the crude photoshops. It's not for me like, good on them but if i was a PL exec I'd be laughing my tits off reading that.

It's not NCSL's tweet, they've just replied to it. :lol:

:lol: yikes I've had a nightmare then.

;D ;D

I mean you can absolutely be upset that bruce exists at this club while also being upset at Ashley. There's no rule saying you have to limit your vitriol to one person. He's not the root cause but he's fucking godawful and there's no reason to give him a pass just because a worse ballbag of a human owns the club.

I mean you can absolutely be upset that bruce exists at this club while also being upset at Ashley. There's no rule saying you have to limit your vitriol to one person. He's not the root cause but he's f***ing godawful and there's no reason to give him a pass just because a worse ballbag of a human owns the club.

This is true but we had a great manager in Benitez and we allowed him to walk away, in no properly run football club would it be acceptable to replace a manger of his pedigree with Bruce.

I’m also at the hatred levels with Bruce, however I don’t believe in any way replacing him with another manager moves the club any further forward long term.

The only way forward is regime change and until that happens everything else is pointless, and a waste of all our time. The club is currently dead in its current guise and the only flicker of life we have is this takeover.

I mean you can absolutely be upset that bruce exists at this club while also being upset at Ashley. There's no rule saying you have to limit your vitriol to one person. He's not the root cause but he's f***ing godawful and there's no reason to give him a pass just because a worse ballbag of a human owns the club.

This is true but we had a great manager in Benitez and we allowed him to walk away, in no properly run football club would it be acceptable to replace a manger of his pedigree with Bruce.

I’m also at the hatred levels with Bruce, however I don’t believe in any way replacing him with another manager moves the club any further forward long term.

The only way forward is regime change and until that happens everything else is pointless, and a waste of all our time. The club is currently dead in its current guise and the only flicker of life we have is this takeover.

Whilst I agree with your sentiment, there's no way we'll survive in the PL under Bruce.........we have a half decent squad with decent defensive capabilities and useful attacking options....we need urgently to get rid of Bruce and appoint anyone with half a brain.....survival is necessary to allow a takeover a chance...get someone in now....get 2-3 Loan midfield players, and all we are saying is "give PIF a chance"...

I can't stand the sight of Bruce anywhere near our club. We're going down this season under him.

I can't stand the sight of Bruce anywhere near our club. We're going down this season under him.

I get this but I also couldn’t stand Pardew, McClaren, Kinnear and Carver, it’s just rinse and repeat unfortunately until Ashley is gone.

I do agree he is very capable of taking us down, however I’m confident if PIF are still at the table he won’t be allowed to. I think next 3 league games will either save him or seal his fate, I’m leaning towards the latter.

Guest reefatoon

My theory has always been the same though, you can take out the person below Ashley to put more heat on him. Realistically the fans won’t turn full on Ashley, we don’t know why, but managers can be got at.

Always the same? You had Kashoggis widow as one of our QC’s in yesterday’s theory.

If things get worse relegation wise and Bruce gets the tin tack is that not proof that theres still hope for the takeover ? Otherwise Ashley will keep Bruce all day long even if we go down

Not sure about that he got rid of McClaren when he knew we were heading down. There is still hope and while the deal is still alive he will do what is necessary to protect his investment, there will be no sentiment displayed for Brucey.

Burnley being bought out I see.

Hopefully Liverpool and Spurs don’t step and and stop it.

As long as their bee owners aren't wealthy enough to threaten the top 6, theyll not give a fuck.

The fact Spurs tried to sell to the Saudis but then opposed our sale to them sums up the English premier league in 1.

Burnley being bought out I see.

Hopefully Liverpool and Spurs don’t step and and stop it.

This will be of no interest at all to the "Big Picture Six", it is the exact opposite of the situation caused by our Takeover.

The Big Picture Six did not want to become Seven, especially as they would have imagined that they would probably have become "numbers 2 to 7" !!!!