Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

Found myself looking in this thread less and less the last couple of month cos of some of the lunatics who constantly hang around in it.  It’s easily the worst thread on the forum.

Yeah but when there's been a few posts you think there might be some news concerning the takeover only to find the kids have taken over again

Found myself looking in this thread less and less the last couple of month cos of some of the lunatics who constantly hang around in it.  It’s easily the worst thread on the forum.

It’s ridiculous at times. It’s like a middle ground isn’t allowed you can only be either ridiculously positive or ridiculously negative. I can’t even question the motive behind saint de Marco’s twitter posts without being called out

I think 99% of us are desperate for the takeover to go thru and the shite on the park makes it worse

This forum and especially this thread is full of stupid regen kids. Act like normal people or fuck off. Such childish behavior from so many.

You're so embarrassing. Both sides, as well as in between.

For me this can only either be very close ( which I’m sure it isn’t as it’s NUFC and we don’t get things and outcomes like this ) or off completely.

For the ones who think it’s ongoing still then why on earth is Ashley doing nothing and sticking with Bruce rather than going all out to make sure we stay up when he needs to keep us in the PL for his 300m and the deal to go through!? 

It makes no sense.

For me this can only either be very close ( which I’m sure it isn’t as it’s NUFC and we don’t get things and outcomes like this ) or off completely.

For the ones who think it’s ongoing still then why on earth is Ashley doing nothing and sticking with Bruce rather than going all out to make sure we stay up when he needs to keep us in the PL for his 300m and the deal to go through!? 

It makes no sense.

Because at the moment we're still safe. Remember Ashley doesn't make logical normal decisions. He'll think we're safe until we drop into the bottom 3.

What I don't understand it people claiming he doesn't want to pay Bruce off - it makes absolutely no difference to him, he's already getting his £350m; it's the club who has to pay him. This is nothing to do with compensation for Bruce; Ashley just knows nobody else would take the job in these circumstances so there's zero point in sacking him.

There are loads who would take the job.

- Tried and tested failures (Curbishly, Boothroyd, McCarthy, Brown)

- Up and coming nobodies (Graeme Jones, Brentford looked good in the cup, who manages them?)

- Unsuspecting foreigners who haven’t done their homework

Could we find a better manager and Steve Bruce from the lot? I think so

This forum and especially this thread is full of stupid regen kids. Act like normal people or f*** off. Such childish behavior from so many.

:lol:

Page after page of absolute drivel. Time to dust of the 24/48 hr ban hammer I think.

Yes fucking please.

Forum is full of bots these days. These takeover threads are an absolute fucking blight on the place with minimal chance of cerebral interaction because of agenda driven bellends shouting over one another.

This forum and especially this thread is full of stupid regen kids. Act like normal people or f*** off. Such childish behavior from so many.

:lol:

What's so funny?

It may of been touched upon in this thread, but due to the page upon page of absolute drivel I can’t remember seeing it discussed. The whole dot to dot thing, good things will keep coming out each week, is Rafa one of them dots? Did the journalist (Liam K) have prior knowledge?

I just fail to see how much discussion is created by so few actual developments. Just chatting shit for the sake of chatting shit.

I think a few middle of the road folks who want the takeover but are not militant whether it will or won't happen would enjoy some cerebral discussion around it tbh.

I know I would but it's almost pointless entering either of the two threads because they've been ruined by bots.

We’ve had so many ‘bots’, regens and WUM accounts turn up here over the last two years during the takeover sagas.

Remember Judge Holden? He was here a few months back and was sowing discord all over the place. Stayed a couple of months and now has disappeared cos he likely got bored of the wum effort. I just don’t believe some of these are actual fans.