Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

https://twitter.com/HaddawayMan/status/1290341497200574466?s=19

I really hope this is the start of a mass gathering outside Premier League headquarters. Love owt like this  [emoji38]

Be hilarious if more and more people turn up. Let’s see the media try and ignore that.

If the head count doubles each day then there will be 1099511627776 Newcastle fans outside by the time the season kicks off on September 12th.

Edit - I didn't just make this up btw, I used a calculator and that.

Absolutely ludicrous. Staveley still wants to invest, Reubens still want to invest, PIF allegedly still want to invest & Ashley still wants to sell. What a monumental fudge up. All parties involved including the PL need to grow some balls and sort something out.

Sent from my motorola one using Tapatalk

https://twitter.com/HaddawayMan/status/1290341497200574466?s=19

I really hope this is the start of a mass gathering outside Premier League headquarters. Love owt like this  :lol:

Be hilarious if more and more people turn up. Let’s see the media try and ignore that.

#GTM

Geordie takeovers matter.  :lol:

please god no

Instead of the fist, it’s the wheel away Shearer celebration  :lol:

I am 100% joking of course. Please this cannot happen.

So to recap today:

There’s a fan dossing around outside the PL Office

Michael Chopra says it’s back on

The Reuben’s are still in

Just a normal day then

You missed off Kelvin rearing his head to back the deal too :lol:

I have to say I am really impressed so far by the response from both individuals and fan groups. Nothing might come of it but it's better than typing on a keyboard saying no point, makes no difference. At the very worst it is making them feel pissed off and uncomfortable.

I have to say I am really impressed so far by the response from both individuals and fan groups. Nothing might come of it but it's better than typing on a keyboard saying no point, makes no difference. At the very worst it is making them feel pissed off and uncomfortable.

Totally agree, we are making a noise and nusance that more than likely annoy at the best and may or may not do anything but it's better than just sitting idle.

Agreed. As with the some of the excellent protest work against Ashley & SD, I have a lot of time for anyone who takes a stand for something they feel strongly about.......absolutely zero time for the sneering wankers who aren't prepared to get off their arses and fight for the club.

Think I’m starting to believe this more, still doesn’t change the Premier Leagues non action at present, but it does open up avenues for potential legal action. I’m still convinced the next big news will be Ashley unleashing legal action.

I have to say I am really impressed so far by the response from both individuals and fan groups. Nothing might come of it but it's better than typing on a keyboard saying no point, makes no difference. At the very worst it is making them feel p*ssed off and uncomfortable.

Agreed. As with the some of the excellent protest work against Ashley & SD, I have a lot of time for anyone who takes a stand for something they feel strongly about.......absolutely zero time for the sneering w*****s who aren't prepared to get off their arses and fight for the club.

Agree completely if we ever needed to unite now is that time.

Guest neesy111

Seems as if some of wor lot are still pushing what the cunt, Mackeanzi said. Caulkin rightly calling them out too;

Someone on here posted it ffs.

Seems as if some of wor lot are still pushing what the cunt, Mackeanzi said. Caulkin rightly calling them out too;

Someone on here posted it ffs.

Totally missed it and doubt i need to see it