Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

Most the fans on Twitter wouldn’t even know who he is :lol:

GC treading a strange morality ground there baring in mind he theoretically agrees with him considering which side he’s been backing.

Don’t understood this modern thinking of not being allowed to agree with some things people say that in the past you don’t. Makes you very small minded IMO.

Yes he’s had an odious and probably still is. However if you agree with what he says and want to retweet it or post it fair play.

I noted journalists coming up with the excuse that a retweet is not necessarily an endorsement when it suites them.

without any idea who the kelvin bloke is that still from from the video in the tweet definitely looked like he was hosting a noncetalk weekly podcast

:lol: He's a weapons-grade cunt: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kelvin_MacKenzie

Read up to the bit where he worked for the Sun then backed out of his wiki.

Anybody who worked or works for that is instantly a cunt in my eyes

without any idea who the kelvin bloke is that still from from the video in the tweet definitely looked like he was hosting a noncetalk weekly podcast

He was the editor of the sun when they blamed the Liverpool fans for Hillsboro I believe 

Alan Shearer had a column with them :lol: Still might actually.

Guest neesy111

He does.

I know it’s been said but fucking crazy how every party involved in this takeover wants it to go through, but the PL won’t allow it. Ashley, PCP, Reubens, PIF and the fans/city all want it.

He does.

Ohh dear, well Shearer although a club legend has gone way down after discovering that.

Shouldn’t be surprised really

True faith podcast today is a good listen

Yeah just listened would recommend everyone listens to this. Alex Hurst details conversation with Staveley and Michael Martin speaks well as usual.

Really good podcast. Anyone not wanting to join the Trust just for ONE! year at £2 needs their head shaking. It’s less than the price of a pint and every extra member we have adds something to the cause.

Given BEIN Sports dodgy dealings in getting the Athletics World Championship TV rights and the bribery case for the 2026/30 World Cups, would anyone be surprised if similar methods have been used with the Premier League to stop this going through?

Not at all, I would be more surprised if there hadn’t tbh

Given BEIN Sports dodgy dealings in getting the Athletics World Championship TV rights and the bribery case for the 2026/30 World Cups, would anyone be surprised if similar methods have been used with the Premier League to stop this going through?

The thought that bribes aren't involved, doesn't enter my head these days.

Guest reefatoon

Been at work all day, any worthwhile updates ?

Loads mate. Tyler has been pinching Richard Masters tea bags and Michael Chopra has been scrapping through bins for cans. Been non stop. Oh yeah, and some whopper signed up this morning to tell us all to not bother anymore.