Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

We're certainly not catching Man Utd in popularity here :lol:, and despite the stc deal and the few times they've had friendlies in Riyadh they are well behind the likes of Liverpool (because of Salah) and Chelsea (no idea why they're so popular here).

No one has even heard of this deal going through in KSA, so I'd take that Saudi "journalist's" tip off with an even bigger pinch of salt.

Why would Saudis even know we're on the map tbf, we've been run like a beggar club for the last 15 years, and there's still no end in sight.

We're certainly not catching Man Utd in popularity here :lol:, and despite the stc deal and the few times they've had friendlies in Riyadh they are well behind the likes of Liverpool (because of Salah) and Chelsea (no idea why they're so popular here).

No one has even heard of this deal going through in KSA, so I'd take that Saudi "journalist's" tip off with an even bigger pinch of salt.

Why would Saudis even know we're on the map tbf, we've been run like a beggar club for the last 15 years, and there's still no end in sight.

Did u not see them playing our friendlies every other day on tv over there :lol:

Did u not see them playing our friendlies every other day on tv over there :lol:

That would just kill what little interest there is. Can you imagine what they are thinking if they are watching this shit today? It would be more fun collecting jars of sand.

Well my interest in the match depends on this happening, I despair at the bastards who will still turn up if this falls through, I will have no sympathy when he takes us down .

Fingers crossed.  :sad:

Guest Howaythetoon

After the FA Cup Final...

An FA tournament has nothing to do with The Premier League.

PL teams...

Well my interest in the match depends on this happening, I despair at the bastards who will still turn up if this falls through, I will have no sympathy when he takes us down .

Fingers crossed.  :sad:

I haven’t gone back since Rafa left. It’ll be even easier not go back if this takeover doesn’t go through

Guest godzilla

After the FA Cup Final...

Honestly man give it a break  :lol:

We will see :thup:

You have said the same things countless times the last 16 weeks, honestly give it a break  :lol: