Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

The PL doesn't give a flying fuck about us ffs. Utter shit organisation.

100% - the PL don't give a fuck about it's fans, don't care that this has dragged on for 16 weeks, don't care about Newcastle United (a "member club" that they refer to). The only thing the PL care about is trying to squeeze the most out of Qatar or Saudi in this

Me too. Plus my employer could probably sue for the list productivity as I sit refreshing this page all day. :lol:

This is the only way I'd say it's affected me. But if it wasn't the takeover I'm sure I'd just find something else anyway. :lol:

Remember it being reported that the deal still stood and had no relegation clauses if we went down after . Kinda wish we did go down because the EFL will sign off on anything you hand them.

Of course, that might still stand next may.

At the start it had a huge positive impact on my mental health. Deep into the global pandemic, being a key worker and having to go to work every day to basically talk about Covid all day. :lol:

It was a class distraction and gave me something to look forward to and be positive about again. If it fails I’ll be fucking gutted, not going to lie.

FFS!!  Why is it taking so long?  Scale of ineptitude is staggering!! 

Will someone make a decision on whether Manorpark is banned or not?    :lol:

Mods have signed NDA’s so can’t comment if the banhammer is about to be smashed down, or not

Manorpark banned already?

I reckon he's got until 10pm.

Although his banning has already happened, it's inevitable, there's no changing history.

Thankyou !!

Still confident?

The longer the day goes on, the more difficult it becomes to believe it will happen (today) but there is still time left.

Although his banning has already happened, it's inevitable, there's no changing history.

Thankyou !!

Still confident?

The longer the day goes on, the more difficult it becomes to believe it will happen (today) but there is still time left.

I bet you won a fortune when Liverpool were 3 down to AC Milan in 2005.

I am resigned to it not happening now, I also don’t think there will be any announcement one way or the other.

The announcement this has failed will be the announcement that Mauriss has succeeded.

:suicide:

I wouldn't say the prospect of the takeover has affected my mental health as such, though the two/three weeks following the initial clarity over Staveley's successful bid - and the fact it was officially with the PL - lifted my spirits enormously, to the extent I almost felt a bit guilty at everyone else only having COVID to think about whilst, for me, I was totally distracted by this brilliant, amazing news. :lol:

As of right now, I feel a bit impatient and frustrated but that's all. I still feel like it'll happen.

Thankyou !!

Still confident?

I bet you won a fortune when Liverpool were 3 down to AC Milan in 2005.

I don't think he's stopped drinking since. :lol: