Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

can we ban anything saying on pif until theres actually concrete evidence they're doing something rather than journalists randoms on twitter etc saying they have "confidence" oh and anything posted by steve wraith too

can we ban anything saying on pif until theres actually concrete evidence they're doing something rather than journalists randoms on twitter etc saying they have "confidence" oh and anything posted by steve wraith too

Absolutely fucking not what a ridiculous suggestion.

Absolutely fucking not what a ridiculous suggestion.

Pleasant in here today init.

How would you enforce it m8?

Best thing to do is just not read this thread. You wont miss owt.

Why are you reading it then? :lol:

Where did I say I wasnt reading it you massive fucking bore?

Where did I say I wasnt reading it you massive fucking bore?

Steady on mate, it wasn't that offensive.

Is he saying he’s not winding people up on purpose? If he doesn’t realise why he’s getting abuse he’s beyond help I’m afraid.

Truth be told, his info on the problems was a lot more accurate than what Caulkin was telling us.

Red Flag Number 1:

No company called Bellagraph Nova Group is registered in France, according to official online records checked by Reuters on Friday. Reuters could not find any company by that name at the address it has given - 10 Place Vendome - when a reporter visited on Tuesday.

Red Flag Number 2:

In addition, the group, which was incorporated in Singapore last month, has said financial technology firm - Hydra X - is one of the entities in its global empire and that it is implementing a trading system for the Singapore Exchange.

Hydra X has denied both those claims. The Singapore Exchange has also denied Hydra X is implementing a trading system.

Red Flag Number 3:

Speaking on behalf of BN Group’s principals, Nereides Antonio Giamundo de Bourbon, head of investor relations, acknowledged that the company had altered photos of Obama to make it look as though he had attended a meeting with its executives in Paris.

Red Flag Number 4:

BN Group’s official Instagram account also says one of its entities, a robotics company called NETX, is listed in Singapore and on New York’s Nasdaq exchange.

Reuters found no record of a company called NETX on those exchanges. Bourbon said they had announced the listings “prematurely” but they were underway.

Is he saying he’s not winding people up on purpose? If he doesn’t realise why he’s getting abuse he’s beyond help I’m afraid.

Truth be told, his info on the problems was a lot more accurate than what Caulkin was telling us.

So was Richard Keys for that matter, both of them were probably spinning the Qatari line. If Luke is really on the ball he should have more info about the Mauriss and Bellagraph bids. Is he not giving the thumbs up on those yet?

So was Richard Keys for that matter, both of them were probably spinning the Qatari line. If Luke is really on the ball he should have more info about the Mauriss and Bellagraph bids. Is he not giving the thumbs up on those yet?

Edwards said he wasn't prepared to give a running commentary on twitter when someone asked him about Mauriss haha.