Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

Must admit I'm cautiously optimistic about it. It's definitely plausible  but I'm not getting my hopes up just yet as it's gone to shit and broken down in the past.

No-one is obliged to believe what they read, he's come on and made some comments, if you think they're shit then fair enough, no worries. Time will tell but talk of credentials and shit like that is ridiculous, just relax and wait and see what happens. Take it or leave it ffs, give it as much or as little credence as you like :lol:

It maybe a few weeks before the champagne gets opened, but there will be positive news coming out more and more in the next few days then in the next few weeks.

Not completed yet but everything is going into the final stages.

Wooo. Big statement there by Mimms. Let's see how the week develops. If true, legendary status for you Mimms.

So, for me to start accepting Mimms as ITK we need a statement and positive news this week. I suppose the statement itself could be a positive 1. Neck on the line time Mimms.

I'm sure he's not that bothered :lol:

A part of me has this horrific feeling Mimms is just some mackem windup who got lucky predicting the last statement.

Yep, really hope this isn’t the Odin moment for some of you.

I was burnt too much last time to believe anything.

To be fair, if you're putting yourself out there as an ITK you're opening yourself up to flack like, especially given the forum's history with this sort of thing. I fully understand anyone expressing doubt or cynicism.

Most of Mimms predictions have been on the safe and vague side so far, this one is a lot more bold. Let's see how it plays out, but not get too excited.

Guest Howaythetoon

I’ve just ordered 16 kegs for my Heineken blade. If mimms is wrong I’ll be extremely annoyed.

Get ordering 16 more