Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

2 hours ago, Rocker said:

Who gives a fuck what he was referring to. He's hasn't the foggiest. Why would anyone liaise with this cunt?

During the Bruce presser, he was told off for being in bed while asking his questions. Astonishing. 

When was this? Recently? :lol: 

With journalists you’ve got to realise that if NUFC were taken over and became a prominent team, high up in the league and active in the transfer market, the current crop of journalists that cover our club will either have to improve to meet national expectations or else either lose their job, be relocated or get a new boss and become their dogsbody.

Therefore any self interested journalist is going to be constantly negative about positive change.

Guest reefatoon

That’s rich coming from that cunt who seems to have multiple accounts on here.

Everyone everyone, please look at me I am desperate for attention!!!! 

such a sad sad bastard. Hope when we do get taken over that the little twat gets banned from the ground. 

Edited by reefatoon

1 minute ago, reefatoon said:

That’s rich coming from that cunt who seems to have multiple accounts on here.

Everyone everyone, please look at me I am desperate for attention!!!! 

such a sad sad cunt. Hope when we do get taken over that the little runt gets banned from the ground. 

I hope the little cunt gets filled in one day on the way into the ground. 

Guest reefatoon
Just now, Scoot said:

He’s heading that way like. He won’t like it when he can’t hide behind his computer anymore and some radge boots him all over. He will have brought it all on himself too. No need to be such a cunt all the time.

1 minute ago, Scoot said:

Nah, I just hope she the takeover goes through he is given a nice job to semi-retire in covering the elite clubs on the Isle of Mann.

Guest HTT II

Stopped watching when he said ‘even my friends’, ignore the bald headed cunt people, he’s a troll and a shit ‘journo’, he’s like some desperate whore offering blow jobs for a roll up or something the shiny headed cunt.