Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

50 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

That’s clearly not Edwards’ news like.

I hate him as much as anyone but I love how everyone immediately ignores his information if it’s negative about the takeover :lol:

Lap up some ITK from a random forum who knew one statement was going to be put on our website, but not a journalist who has  sadly got more right than wrong about this takeover.

Like Henry Mauriss which is the biggest bullshit that came out throughout the takeover. 

Who gives a fuck what he was referring to. He's hasn't the foggiest. Why would anyone liaise with this cunt?

During the Bruce presser, he was told off for being in bed while asking his questions. Astonishing. 

Edited by Rocker

11 minutes ago, Robster said:

Is that a Chelsea fan saying "You're nothing without us" :lol:
He looks young enough to not know what Chelsea were before Abramovic.

To be fair Chelsea fans own the Stamford bridge pitch & the Chelsea football club name.

A lot of takeover noise happening again. 

From tiny bit ive just read on this page, so the Saudis are getting the blame for the super league is that right? Let me guess, the big 6 clubs will get away Scot free? All the Saudis fault. The media in this country is fucking laughable.

Edited by Scoot

Ahh the old "stir shit up before releasing the article" 

Gotta love journos when they need to sell some news. Wonder if this particular story would have been so important if the super league was still on course? 

2 hours ago, Fantail Breeze said:

That’s clearly not Edwards’ news like.

I hate him as much as anyone but I love how everyone immediately ignores his information if it’s negative about the takeover :lol:

Lap up some ITK from a random forum who knew one statement was going to be put on our website, but not a journalist who has  sadly got more right than wrong about this takeover.

How do you rate Henry Mauriss' first 6 months in charge at NUFC?

Can’t help but think this is the truth of it. Masters and Hoffman will still be in pockets of big 6 and they’ll hope to ride it out. What better way than to turn attention on the Saudi’s. I think as a poster indicated on here last night, Martin Samuels article was Ashley PR. Expect it to ramp up to influence arbitration.

Edited by Whitley mag