Newcastle United 0-2 Arsenal - 02/05/2021

Disco

1 minute ago, toontownman said:

What the fuck are we doing?

Running down the goal difference lol. If fulham dont lose to Burnley it will be squeaky bum time. We should still be fine. But lol

Said after last week, it’s more than believable that we don’t win again until at least Shef Utd.

Fulham probably won’t exploit it, but even so. 

For what reason following the second goal would Bruce think "okay I'll give it another ten minutes before doing anything".

Perhaps I'm giving him too much credit for suggesting that he actually thinks.

Guest HTT II
Just now, joeyt said:

Nah

I can see Sheff Utd and Fulham getting at least a point against us and I’m not confident of beating either...

People pointing the finger at individuals, howay man. This is a shambolic performance by a shockingly ran football club. Poor players, bad performances all over, bad manager, formation and non existent tactics. Just a complete shitfest of crapness.

Just now, Decky said:

With the way VAR has been this season he definitely looks off in that image. 

The ball has already travelled a foot in that picture though, you can't go by a still. They look frame by frame and still get things wrong mind :lol:

4 minutes ago, HTT II said:

I can see Sheff Utd and Fulham getting at least a point against us and I’m not confident of beating either...

I think we'll draw against Sheff Utd but will lose all the others. Should be enough, I guess.