Newcastle United 0-2 Arsenal - 02/05/2021

Disco

Just now, jarrovianmag said:

Should never had had a yellow in first place 

No he shouldn’t be that’s not going to help when he gets a yellow for a tug of the shirt or something stupid.

Hes not playing well anyway.

1 minute ago, Ben said:

I like Almiron but he's having a stinker today, I blame Bruce 100%

Yep, he was poor last time out as well, really poor decision making at times. Seems to have lost some confidence, which was never that high in the first place. 

Just now, Dr Jinx said:

No he shouldn’t be that’s not going to help when he gets a yellow for a tug of the shirt or something stupid.

Hes not playing well anyway.

Is anyone playing well?  This is shocking from The Toon.

Totally ineffective half. Not sure what we need to do given the lack of options on the bench, perhaps move to 4 ATB and get an extra man forward.

Shelvey and Longstaff in central midfield is just dreadful.

Absolutely fucking bottled it. These are fucking shit, knackered, and have their attention on their game in midweek. All we had to do was fixing try and we would walk away with at least a point. Shelvey has been lazier than usual. Longstaff has been unnoticeable, Ritchie has been more selfish than usual. Absolutely fucking shit. If we had any decent CM’s we would be such a better team, as it shows when we bring Willock on.

Absolutely fucking shit and I doubt any of the players who we need to change things will be arsed, I know the manager won’t be. 

We are shocking and don't deserve anything but Arsenal attempting to win gold at Olympic diving every time they smell a player near them is infuriating, even more so as the ref is whistle happy.

Just now, La Parka said:

Talksport chatting shit saying we were ok then?

Okay in so much as we are allowing the 'more important' Arsenal to win at a canter.