Group D (Croatia, Czech Republic, England, Scotland)

Big River

1Pickford

2Walker

5Stones

6Maguire

3Shaw

14Phillips

4Rice

25Saka

7Grealish

10Sterling

9Kane

(for those who have not seen the line up) 

- Not happy Sterling is starting. 

Edited by La Parka

I like the fact that there is raw pace either side of Kane now and it might work, I'd have played Sancho though even if it was in for Sterling. 

I'm still not happy with that central midfield, it leaves huge gaps in between attack and defence and it's not working. Walker in for James is a weird one as well. 

I know I'm very much on the other side of the fence but I can't get over the level of hate for Southgate. Worse than rancid lying piece of shit Bruce , ffs, give me strength. 

1 minute ago, Interpolic said:

I like the fact that there is raw pace either side of Kane now and it might work, I'd have played Sancho though even if it was in for Sterling. 

I'm still not happy with that central midfield, it leaves huge gaps in between attack and defence and it's not working. Walker in for James is a weird one as well. 

That happened at times for us this season under Bruce, pointless passes between the centre halves and holding mids before an aimless long ball forward and turnover of possession. Perfect example was when we'd have a throw-in in the opposition's third and the ball would end up with our keeper in 2 passes. Can easily see us doing that at some point in this tournament if we persist with 2 holding mids.

4 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

I know I'm very much on the other side of the fence but I can't get over the level of hate for Southgate. Worse than rancid lying piece of shit Bruce , ffs, give me strength. 

He speaks well but he's just a bottling wet flannel. McClaren-esque. Doesn't inspire anything near Bruce or Pardew levels of hatred. 

Edited by HaydnNUFC

3 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Think Southgate is class as a statesman and bringing together the group - makes some odd decisions imo but he's miles beyond the likes of Bruce, Pardew etc. Not the best manager by any stretch, but decent.