Round of 16 | Sweden 1-2 Ukraine

Unbelievable

4 minutes ago, triggs said:

Thought Lukaku murdered Dias at times. They're fucked if they're without Hazard and De Bruyne from now on though

Bordering on bullying at times - Dias in fairness has been awful all tournament 

Just now, Yorkie said:

Captivating second half and I thought Belgium were really good. Portugal forced a couple of chances but you'd expect them to, Belgium neutralised them pretty well on the whole. Thought both Hazards were excellent. 

Think Belgium's biggest achievement was not unwinding with the Portugal shithousery midway through the half.  

3 minutes ago, The Bonk said:

@STM have to think the momentum building underdog teams are the biggest threat right now. (Czech's, Dane's) 

Been thinking the inbred fucking Danes would win this shit for months. It's horrible.

7 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

Jota has been absolutely crap this tournament - he has been since he returned from injury for Liverpool too tbf.

A lot of that is down to Ronaldo. Don’t think he's suited to the donkey work / supporting role like Benzema had to be at Real Madrid. 

Just now, LiquidAK said:

Kicking the captains armband along the ground, great footballer but Ronaldo is such a cunt :lol:

I can't find it right now, but my favourite quote of his is when he is negging his son saying he'll not amount to anything because he drinks sugary soda and eats chips sometimes. :lol: 

11 minutes ago, Kaizero said:

I can't find it right now, but my favourite quote of his is when he is negging his son saying he'll not amount to anything because he drinks sugary soda and eats chips sometimes. :lol: 

Lol

1 minute ago, The Prophet said:

Belgium and France both look like they're capable of taking it up a gear too. I'm not sure I've seen anyone else who has.

Germany have already shown they can. Not sure they can again but i guess we'll soon find out. [emoji38]

1 hour ago, ToonArmy1892 said:

Reckon Ronaldo will be in the next world cup squad?

He'll be 38, i think he will be like.

considering he’s probably in better shape than most players 5 years younger than he is, aye :lol: