Round of 16 | Sweden 1-2 Ukraine

Unbelievable

Well at least we now have it confirmed how Southgate is planning to win the tournament. Bore the opposition to death with the most boring defensive football since, well Steve Bruce and wait for a little bit of luck or magic, also like Steve Bruce. Horrible.

Guest neesy111
Just now, Disco said:

Sterling make a lot of people look like the braindead wankers they are and frankly, I love it. 

The hypocrisy I'm hearing in this pub is off the scale.

I mean questions seriously need asking if the final is not reached from here. Could not have realisticly asked for a easier road post-last 16. They are actually going tp win it. Southgate is going to be knighted after. Que the it’s coming home memes.

We've beaten Germany in a knock out game of the European championships at Wembley. 25 years of hurt and wondering what would've happened if we'd won put to bed. Getting emotional now. GET IN ENGLAND!

Just now, Yorkie said:

Say what you like about the starting line up etc, he's got us solid as fuck

yep only team left who hasn't conceded a goal yet? Its dull as hell but get to a semi final, final or hell even win it and nobody will care all that much 

Just now, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Still don’t get what’s happening with Kane mind. 

Kane is fine. Game opened up towards the end and they started getting him the ball higher up the pitch and he looked his usual self. England's build up play is vile and it makes things horrid for him, especially when he is going up against 3 centre backs like he was today.