Round of 16 | Sweden 1-2 Ukraine

Unbelievable

Guest neesy111
Just now, triggs said:

This performance could be a good thing for Italy if it means they start Chiesa from now on. Class player

Wake up call for them.

5 minutes ago, Nobody said:

How can anyone watch this and be in favour of VAR? It's destroying football one game at a time. Use it to get rid of diving arseholes and other blatant misses, but looking at an inch or two offsides is fucking horrendous.

It's a game of football, not a bloody court room drama, no one should be that bothered about every decision being correct. 

Because it makes the game tons more enjoyable. I don't want my watching experience ruined by bad decisions and it makes sure there's less of those.

Edited by Kaizero

Guest neesy111
Just now, Dinho lad said:

Haven't seen any, thankfully. The hell is it about? 

Peperami half time snacks.  It's cringetastic.

6 minutes ago, triggs said:

This performance could be a good thing for Italy if it means they start Chiesa from now on. Class player

Would make sense if they're going to tell the RB to stay at home, Berradi cut in far too much and made it easy for the Austrians to close down the middle of the park.

6 minutes ago, Nobody said:

How can anyone watch this and be in favour of VAR? It's destroying football one game at a time. Use it to get rid of diving arseholes and other blatant misses, but looking at an inch or two offsides is fucking horrendous.

It's a game of football, not a bloody court room drama, no one should be that bothered about every decision being correct. 

100% agree with you. 

1 minute ago, Kaizero said:

Because it makes the game tons more enjoyable.

Not for me it doesn't. It takes away the pure joy of a goal and scoring a goal is the very reason football is so good.

2 minutes ago, Kaizero said:

Because it makes the game tons more enjoyable. I don't want my watching experience ruined by bad decisions and it makes sure there's less of those.

:spit:

Worst post 2021 wrapped up already.

Football is chock full of terrible decisions from players and officials with VAR as well. Would recommend watching darts instead, canny crowds and the players rarely make bad decisions there. 

Just now, Dancing Brave said:

100% agree with you. 

Not for me it doesn't. It takes away the pure joy of a goal and scoring a goal is the very reason football is so good.

Nah, you assuming VAR will cancel a goal is what takes away the enjoyment. Don't assume that. Until they signal for VAR, it's a goal. Same as when it was a goal until it was signalled for offside, which often came very late on many occasions. 

Not saying the PL refs aren't using VAR shit, but to me it's fairly clear the people not for VAR just don't like change and want the change gone.