PIF and RB Sports & Media - Darren Eales to step down from CEO after being diagnosed with blood cancer.

Yorkie

Can we not retain the current club crest on the home shirt and then for the away and third shirt have something new with Squirrels n shit on it?  Im not sure what the prem leagues rules are for club crests and shirt designs. 

4 hours ago, Northerngimp said:

Can we not retain the current club crest on the home shirt and then for the away and third shirt have something new with Squirrels n shit on it?  Im not sure what the prem leagues rules are for club crests and shirt designs. 

that's nuts

Eventhough I'm sure they are well aware, I hope Howe and the owners can agree to get more depth to our squad in January. Our bench looked better on paper than Man Utd's today but it needs as good quality as those who are on the pitch. 

Edited by nufcjb

4 hours ago, nufcjb said:

Eventhough I'm sure they are well aware, I hope Howe and the owners can agree to get more depth to our squad in January. Our bench looked better on paper than Man Utd's today but it needs as good quality as those who are on the pitch. 

No hope about it. It happen ?

On 14/10/2022 at 21:13, OpenC said:

I just get triggered by the seahorses every time and people always get proper defensive of them :lol:

Well at least they're unique. What else would you have on there? Everyone else has lions. Ooh yeah so majestic, every single one. You have two lions? We have three!

Never really known a professional operation here.

Hall and co were great promoters and the job they did speaks for itself but it had a fun feel to it, this feels like Mr Burns fleet of ten high priced lawyers by comparison

Edited by Wolfcastle

Wonder what Forest are paying him to be ineffective? Half eaten bacon sarnie and bus fare? 

Also, Forest is sponsor-less STILL because the owner wants 10mill per season. Imagine sending Charners to negotiate that fee. :lol: 

37 minutes ago, Keegans Export said:

I'm sure I read that Charnley was the lowest-paid Director in the PL and it was only him in the boardroom so I'm guessing the answer is "a lot" [emoji38]

Can remember around 2015 there was an article I saw about top flight CEO / MD wages which showed Thumbheed was on £100,000 compared to the CEO’s / MD’s of the well run clubs being on £1,000,000+

He was paid fuck all compared to his peer group and that was reflective of 1) his lack of capability and 2) his boss being a massive cunt

Edited by bobbydazzla

4 minutes ago, bobbydazzla said:

Can remember around 2015 there was an article I saw about top flight CEO / MD wages which showed Thumbheed was on £100,000 compared to the CEO’s / MD’s of the well run clubs being on £1,000,000+

He was paid fuck all compared to his peer group, but that’s also reflective of his lack of capability. 

Tbf he's been doing the job of about 10 people on a 10th of the wage of one role. Just look at all the people we've brought in to replace him. Had he been 1 person in that 10 he could have been quite capable (personality aside) for a low end prem club.