PIF and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

5 minutes ago, clippert said:

This makes it very clear that she was doing it for the money and not the love of the club. Surely if she really loved the club she would have taken the financial hit? 

What an idiotic post 

Will miss seeing her embrace the players at the end of the season after we've captured the title and FA Cup. But seriously, she's been an incredible "face" of this new regime. Worlds apart from the shit we had to deal with under Ashley. Wonder who will take the public persona role over? Eales would be my pick but not sure if that would fit his remit 

Great to see Yasir and club acknowledge them, actually feel really sad about this not often you get people involved with clubs these days who just get it and you feel in safe hands with.

Think we’ll hear from them maybe via an interview with Caulkin in due course, but they owe us nothing and wish them nothing but the best.

If she stayed as a public face of the club and acted as the mouth piece for there plans. 

Do you think she could do that without having an opinion on the subject they wanna do. 

That's why I think they've cut ties as she don't come across as a yes man when she doesn't agree. 

1 minute ago, timeEd32 said:

Glad the Reuben’s are still solidly involved.

Feels like Amanda and Mehrdad should be guests of honor at the first game for a final send-off.

Better still when we finally win something they’ll have played a massive part.

11 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Don’t engage lads

Yeah, I've been trying not to comment and besides been busy at work.

You do wonder who would actually be delighted about this from a Newcastle standpoint and provoke meaningless arguments, since I really do remember the bubbling undercurrent of dislike of her and her motives on here. [emoji38] 

I'm sad to see her go. She's proved her worth to us. What else is there to say other than good luck to her and thank you.

6 minutes ago, timeEd32 said:

Glad the Reuben’s are still solidly involved.

Feels like Amanda and Mehrdad should be guests of honor at the first game for a final send-off.

I get the feeling the Reubens still have an important part to play with their knowledge, perhaps stadium or training ground related.

This feels like a big clue that Amanda and Merhdad have done what they came to do, oversee the transition and set the club up ready to move onto the next phase.

Edited by Mazzy