PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

This is never going to happen is it? :lol: No doubt we'll be struggling in the new year and it'll be about waiting to see if we can stay in the Premier League again. 

Honestly if this is put off until the new year give it a day or two to react to this news and lock both threads, fuck it. 

Think we need to put this to bed now. Another 6 fucking months and even then we could still lose. Time to walk away from this cunting club and corrupt league 

How is no one questioning why the PL are fighting this so resolutely and putting one of its current members clubs through absolute turmoil is beyond me, honestly.

Fuck it, fold the club now.

I'm joking.

But not really 

Bloody awful update, like. 

Look forward to being kept completely in the dark as to why this has come to pass. 

Any legal eagles have any clue as to how this is anything other than a pisstake? @B-more Mag (soz)? 

Hey ho. Another season of Bruce. 

Just now, Numbers said:

Hold on so "due to issues with the disclosure of evidence." this could be all on the PL's side or am I barking up the wrong tree?

Said both sides from what i am hearing 

• Rich changed the title to OFFICIAL: PIF, PCP, & RB COMPLETE TAKEOVER OF NEWCASTLE UNITED FOOTBALL CLUB
  • Rich changed the title to PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media