Amanda Staveley

Paully

Guest HTT II
4 minutes ago, hakka said:

Why has some people got to be so creepy about her? :lol: - just be pleased for what she has achieved for us.

Because I’m a man/pervert/she is hot and I’ve had a cheb on all day over this takeover.

But aye, she’s fucking an amazing women like and a beautiful human being. 

Edited by HTT II

Guest HTT II
Just now, Miggys First Goal said:

Didn't Ashley call her a time waster and a tyre kicker?

Aye but HE IS A COCK tease…

Edited by HTT II

She's really impressive when she speaks. Got that great mix of being professional and driven but with warmth too. Can't help but be massively optimistic that she knows what she's doing and will take us where we want to be.

I love how she refers to herself and members of the consortium as custodians of our club. 

It's such a positive interview, a billion miles away from the utter horseshit and contempt we've had to tolerate for well over a decade. 

Guest HTT II
5 minutes ago, Wandy said:

She's really impressive when she speaks. Got that great mix of being professional and driven but with warmth too. Can't help but be massively optimistic that she knows what she's doing and will take us where we want to be.

It’s not a scripted speal either, she is clearly intelligent, articulate, eloquent, but as you said comes across as being, well, normal, down to earth and warm. 

Edited by HTT II

"We want to be great custodians of this club"

"Its the fans club"

:icon_salut:

"The club is at the heart of the community"

"Newcastle United is the best team in the world"

"We want to invest at every level"

What a breath of fresh air. What a determined and focussed woman.

Oh man if they actually 'get us' and if they mean what they say and actually practice what they preach.....

She stood strong when so many others wilted or turned. I feel nothing but pride to have her as a figurehead for our club, just a shame she was robbed of having her first choice manager Rafa joining her in a dream team by the PL shenanigans. But feels great to be led by someone who genuinely cares about us again. 

21 minutes ago, hakka said:

Why has some people got to be so creepy about her? :lol: - just be pleased for what she has achieved for us.

Aye, can we please refrain from sexualising her and just be grateful for the incredible hard work she's put in to save our club? She's worked for four fucking years for this, she deserves more respect than some sleezy jokes.

1 hour ago, ManDoon said:

Jordan was an absolute cunt to her, can tell he hates women at some level. She had the last laugh though 

She has made him look like a right whopper. [emoji38]

Edited by Northerngimp

12 minutes ago, LionOfGosforth said:

Its also on YT, 11 glorious minutes of her professionalism and down-to-earth eloquence

Well thanks for the heads up mate :thup:

https://youtu.be/jEp-wgthcWU

She’s been hammered by some and she may not be the most polished of speakers, however, she’s put together a multi-million pound deal and put up with a load of shit fair play, I can’t get my teenagers to come of their fucking mobiles right away to watch a film  she’s winning..

I do think i'm ever so slightly in love with this woman, but more in a reverent, respectful kind of way. 4 years she worked for this to happen. Could probably have moved on but stuck around. She seems to immediately get the city and understands that this is a long-term job to chop out the 14 years of decay.

Leaving the first team to one side for a minute, very excited to see what the consortium does on the commercial side of things and the changes to our training facilities and academy, thank fuck the days of being run down, told to know our place, sponsored, run and managed by chancers and spivs are gone.