Changes you'd like the new owners to make

toon25

22 hours ago, Trewicks tash said:

Get the stadium cleaned up ' ready for the players that are going to grace it

Could remove some of the dead pigeon in the roof of the East Stand - have been there for years

Guest HTT II
20 minutes ago, duo said:

Could remove some of the dead pigeon in the roof of the East Stand - have been there for years

Nah leave him there, he deserves to look down on the great new dawn from pigeon heaven. He’s earned it!

Guest HTT II
Just now, Groundhog63 said:

Rename the "Sir" John Hall stand to something else. Anything else. Blokes a big fat fucking tory donating fraud. Never put a penny in and waltz off with millions. 

The man saved NUFC and helped give us the best era we’ve ever had in modern times, he is a good man and did his all for this club, yes he made mistakes (selling to Ashley for one), but we all supported that at the time. He’s a club legend and deserves a stand named after him, given that without him we wouldn’t have any of the stands nor even a club probably. 

On 08/10/2021 at 17:48, nufcjb said:

Bring Adidas back and we have 95-96 kits home and away. Just a different shirt logo i guess. Want the blue home GK kit and the away GK Tyne Bridge sunset kit from the following season. Tribute to Pav. 

Our greatest ever shirt

On 08/10/2021 at 17:47, ManDoon said:

I would move from an academy to a B team as well, copy Brentford’s model and get players out playing physical game. 

could buy SAFC and turn them in to our b team. 

If where being fantastical - an extension to the Gallowgate mirroring the Leazes with with an arc that takes it higher, in a homage to the Tyne Bridge behind it lit green (also a nod to the 80%).

and maybe a bridge of spies type exchange of Charnley, Ameobi, Moncur etc. for Keegan, Jonas, Hughton etc.

Edited by Wolfcastle

IMG-2021-10-09-21-56-06.jpg

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wikihow.com/Care-for-a-Camel%3famp=1

Talking of changes, I've asked the missus for a pet camel, been looking at this wiki, has some top tips for anyone wanting to follow suit. 

Just need 60 tons of fine sand for out the back.

I'm thinking of calling it Daniel. 🐫

Edited by mighty__mag
Daniel Levy

I think we should build a new state of the art stadium with at least 80.000 capacity. The current one St. James's Park is too old and out of date. The current stadium is inappropriate for club as rich as Newcastle. Tear down the old one and build the new one on the same spot. I believe with the Reubens, it would be no problem to buy out the surrounding land.

I also agree that we should build new state the art training ground near London, so our new players could live in London. Make them more happy.

Edited by aa5773

But most world class players would choose big city like London, Paris, Madrid, Manchester, than living in small (but I believe beautiful) city like Newcastle. We would have a hard time attracting world class players, but if we can give them the choice of living in London it could be much easier.