Backroom & executive staff

SweMag

I don't think Emery had any intention of leaving, he entertained some conversations and then leaked the info to make himself look loyal to his club.

It was snidey, unprofessional and also assisted by senor Ballbag who seems to have an axe to grind as far as we're concerned.

He's burnt his bridges there as far as we're concerned but I don't think he has any real intention of moving to the PL again. Arsenal wasn't a good experience for him.

8 minutes ago, Dr Jinx said:

I don't think Emery had any intention of leaving, he entertained some conversations and then leaked the info to make himself look loyal to his club.

It was snidey, unprofessional and also assisted by senor Ballbag who seems to have an axe to grind as far as we're concerned.

He's burnt his bridges there as far as we're concerned but I don't think he has any real intention of moving to the PL again. Arsenal wasn't a good experience for him.

He was my preferred choice of the names realistically linked, but I’m delighted with Howe.

10 hours ago, DMLeazesender said:

“Johnny Foreigner” is a term of endearment used by Rowan Atkinson in many comedic guises, including Blackadder.

Of course Rowan Atkinson also played “Johnny English”, which I guess also sounds xenophobic to you.

Apologies if I have offended you and you find my terminology insensitive. You have made me think maybe Rowan Atkinson should be cancelled because he also done lots of socially unacceptable things playing Mr Bean. I’m pleased I have woke up to the subversive messages portrayed by Rowan Atkinson in Blackadder, Johnny English and Mr Bean. I shall pen a strong letter to the BBC.

However, getting back to football matters, if you have any comments or opinions on those aspects of my original post, which follows the threads discussion about NUFC’s Executive Appointments, I will be more than happy to have a non judgemental grown up exchange.

Admit it you name checked Johnny Foreigner so you could follow it up with this follow up post just so you could eulogise about Black Adder and Mr Atkinson, if you didn’t intentionally mean it, then fuck off back to wherever you come from you dirty foreigner!

1 hour ago, relámpago blanco said:

The only questionable things they have done are leaking the Emery interview, failing to sign another forward(but they were fucked around and I think they'll learn from that) and possibly rushing into signing Wood at that price though, even though he hasn't scored we probably would have less points without an actual striker so it's hard to point the finger really.

we'll be unlikely to find ourselves in the same situation, in January. We'll do our transfer business in the summer, going forward.

2 hours ago, r0cafella said:

Back to Dan Ashworth, I can’t wait for this t be announced I hope his unveiling will give us more insight to plans we have in the medium - long term. 

Nothing would be announced yet but i'd wager that he's doing his planning behind the scenes so that he'll hit the ground running whenever that announcement date is.

9 hours ago, HTT II said:

Admit it you name checked Johnny Foreigner so you could follow it up with this follow up post just so you could eulogise about Black Adder and Mr Atkinson, if you didn’t intentionally mean it, then fuck off back to wherever you come from you dirty foreigner!

I promise I did not - I simply wrote a post about football which included some language/terminology from a comedy programme which is still available on BBC and which itself is one of the most politically correct and wokest of organisations. If people are offended they should write to BBC and complain - personally I couldn't give a fuck.

But what undoubtedly makes him right for the role is that he’s English. Dan can identify a bargain on a cold Tuesday night in Stoke, even through quite severe drizzle. Those limp-wristed chorizo nonces Monchi and Txiki Begiristain watch cycling and don’t even wear ties around the office, the fucking creeps. Ashworth means Ashworth.

3 hours ago, Theregulars said:

But what undoubtedly makes him right for the role is that he’s English. Dan can identify a bargain on a cold Tuesday night in Stoke, even through quite severe drizzle. Those limp-wristed chorizo nonces Monchi and Txiki Begiristain watch cycling and don’t even wear ties around the office, the fucking creeps. Ashworth means Ashworth.

Probably wear Sneakers with their suit pants as well.

10 hours ago, DMLeazesender said:

I promise I did not - I simply wrote a post about football which included some language/terminology from a comedy programme which is still available on BBC and which itself is one of the most politically correct and wokest of organisations. If people are offended they should write to BBC and complain - personally I couldn't give a fuck.

Mate, it’s ok. It was simply suggested that the world has moved on and language is changing. Change is ok. It’ll be alright.

9 minutes ago, Happinesstan said:

Can we have a "shite posts" thread so that if anybody has a problem with somebody's choice of words can post in there and leave the threads to the topics they are designed for. Nowt worse than 2 pages of this drivel. 

:lol: Just scroll past it if you don't like it, it's no big deal

3 hours ago, Awaymag said:

so 2 pages of Blackadder and BBC but when the f**k is he going to be announced?

When he’s legally allowed to sign a contract, I’d guess. Not for a while therefore, presumably, given he’s on ‘gardening leave’ (rumoured to be 9 months by some) and therefore still currently under contract/employed by Brighton. 

Guest reefatoon
2 hours ago, Mr Raspberry Jam said:

[emoji38] It's more the fact he wants a "shite posts" thread when 99% of it would be filled with his own posts.

6 minutes ago, Manxst said:

When he’s legally allowed to sign a contract, I’d guess. Not for a while therefore, presumably, given he’s on ‘gardening leave’ (rumoured to be 9 months by some) and therefore still currently under contract/employed by Brighton. 

Can't see it being 9 months as what's the point in going for him. Maybe until the end of season at the very most. 

2 hours ago, Mr Raspberry Jam said:

How can you scroll past it if you don't like it, you have to read it to know if you dont like it and by then it's too late.