Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

3 minutes ago, Dr Venkman said:

It’s been widely reported that multiple interviews are ongoing and that a recommendation will be made to PIF this week before an appointment. How do you get from there to we’ve been turned down? We haven’t offered anyone the job yet man.

:lol: This is how the Football board is now since youve been away. Youve got to learn to just ride it otherwise its unbearable. 

Edited by Super Duper Branko Strupar

1 minute ago, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

:lol: This is how the Football board is now since youve been away. Youve got to learn to just ride it otherwise its unbearable. 

:lol:

I mean, it’s fine to say you’re thinking about it a lot and a bit anxious and you wish it would be sorted soon but let’s try not to just make stuff up to fill the void.

32 minutes ago, Happinesstan said:

Weren't they shite without Jimenez?

Their whole system was built around him. He was to Wolves what Kane is to Spurs, in terms of dropping deep and initiating attacks. 7th, 7th, 13th (with injuries) isn't to be sniffed at.

22 minutes ago, sh74 said:

I think it’s because we are the richest club in the world but we could potentially be relegated by Xmas.

Relegated by Christmas? Get a grip man. There’s all to play for. 

Not sold on Emery at all but would certainly give it a go. Same for Martinez but I feel I'd have a very short leash before I got pissed with him. Ditto Howe. Lampard and I'm pissed off before we even start. Terry just fuck off, he's not even managed. 

Favre, Fonseca Ten Hag etc I'd be fully on board and swept away. 

No thanks to Nuno. 

40 minutes ago, sh74 said:

I think it’s because we are the richest club in the world but we could potentially be relegated by Xmas.

60 points up for grabs post Christmas like, so impossible to be relegated by Christmas.

Edited by Teasy

21 minutes ago, nbthree3 said:

Thought that was a dig at people being melodramatic thinking 'the season's a write-off already and we're down without a manager even being appointed to change things'

And barely a quarter through the season lol we stunk it up pretty bad at season start under rafa too didn't we one year?

23 minutes ago, nbthree3 said:

Thought that was a dig at people being melodramatic thinking 'the season's a write-off already and we're down without a manager even being appointed to change things'

If true he got me, so well played [emoji38]

Perfect case scenario: Thursday AM a dude gets announced. He’s awesome and we’re all hella stoked. Meets everyone on Friday. In the stands Saturday. Gets the international break. Then let’s fucking gooooooo. 

Edited by cubaricho

Guest reefatoon

Perfect case scenario is the new guy comes in today, has a week to work on the players and we get a result against Brighton.

6 hours ago, toontownman said:

And barely a quarter through the season lol we stunk it up pretty bad at season start under rafa too didn't we one year?

Difference then was we’d already played 5 of the top 6, we were losing narrowly, and we weren’t adrift. Oh, and Rafa Benitez as manager.

7 hours ago, Teasy said:

60 points up for grabs post Christmas like, so impossible to be relegated by Christmas.

They way we have been playing we could be so far adrift by January relegation could be inevitable, unless a new man comes in soon and gets something out this team that doesn't look possible it may already be out of sight.

3 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Difference then was we’d already played 5 of the top 6, we were losing narrowly, and we weren’t adrift. Oh, and Rafa Benitez as manager.

agree, feels different now , plus you have a bunch of players knowing soon that they will be binned , plus they are shit.[emoji38]