Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

On 09/11/2022 at 17:55, gbandit said:

Can I get some page references for some anti-Howe takes? Trying to remember what my take was, think I was fairly supportive once Emery dropped out but I think most in the board were, weren’t they?

I think 560 onwards had some belters but our situation wasn't great (think it was immediately after the Watford result)

7 minutes ago, Geordie Ahmed said:

I think 560 onwards had some belters but our situation wasn't great (think it was immediately after the Watford result)

Wow, I can't remember it being so bad that most of the posters had given up on him or turned but there's almost universal despair on those pages

15 minutes ago, Geordie Ahmed said:

Everyone now going back to page 560 praying they said nothing bad.

Maybe that's why HTT left.

On 15/01/2022 at 20:05, AJ9 said:

It’s almost as if it was naive to think this current squad could play their way out of this. This is not a group of players that can play attacking, possession based football.

How wrong it was ?

32 minutes ago, Geordie Ahmed said:

Crikey :lol: 

And the best take on there ended up getting some flack.

On 15/01/2022 at 17:04, heero said:

I've had a bit to drink but don't you think you should give everyone a chance. Ok we should have won but when you're down. You can't Blame people. There are only one person to blame. Now win the next one you never know. Fingers crossed

^ hero energy

7 minutes ago, Miggys First Goal said:

Some absolutely horrendous takes. Some people even saying Bruce would have done better. Should have been bannings dished out all around. 

Aye, reading back it was quite brutal

I remember being surprised at how impatient people were, especially considering we were the fanbase that suffered Mike Ashley 

On 15/01/2022 at 17:09, Lush Vlad said:

I said Emery would have sorted us out and made us hard to beat. But I was fed up of negative football and was excited to see Howe come in.

He has not really done much so far. Players are a fucking disgrace. But it feels like what he wants to do just isn’t translating with these players and the lack of pre-season and time with them shows. We still look like we have more of an idea than under Bruce. But he seemed to fluke wins somehow. 

Maybe the right manager, wrong time? Still can’t buy a win and we keep throwing points away in our ‘must win’ games. Can’t see how we stay up, really. Not unless we do get 3-4 more players in. 

I remember being more of a cunt and knee jerker than this. I’ll keep digging :lol: 

9 minutes ago, Unbelievable said:

Absolutely stoked for him. Is this his first Manager of the Month award?

4th.  One behind Keegan.    Wikipedia hadn't been updated.

Fifth.  Same as Keegan, one behind Bobby.

Edited by Troll

10 minutes ago, Unbelievable said:

Absolutely stoked for him. Is this his first Manager of the Month award?

He won it for us last February as well after the relegation rescue act.

Three times with Bournemouth.

Just now, Abacus said:

He won it for us last February as well after the relegation rescue act.

Three times with Bournemouth.

I still can't get over I had us dead and buried in January, and by end of February 'oooh we might actually do this'