Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

Chelsea are currently 14th in the xPTS table with Brighton 3rd. I can see why he took the job but taking it mid-season is a risk when I doubt he will be given the time to succeed. 

1 minute ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

Apologies if already posted. No idea if this is a snippet from a previously released podcast, or a snippet of a one due to be released soon:

It's a snippet of Jake Humphrey's podcast episode with Eddie. The full episode will be released today, if it hasn't been released already (I haven't checked yet as at work).

4 minutes ago, Joey47 said:

It's a snippet of Jake Humphrey's podcast episode with Eddie. The full episode will be released today, if it hasn't been released already (I haven't checked yet as at work).

Audio version is out now but not the video yet

4 minutes ago, Conjo said:

"The double pivot of LD & DL outnumbered DVDB" eh....? :lol:

I'm guessing Dendoncker and Luiz outnumbering Van de Beek, who was playing as the 10.  But that just seems ridiculous typing it out like that.  Character limit, or not :lol: 

38 minutes ago, Miggys First Goal said:

He wants to be here for years. :smitten:

Fuck off England job. 

The England job is a load of crap for an elite manager. It’s for people who don’t want to put the work in at the top level. 

Edited by AyeDubbleYoo

His communication skills are absolutely first class. I’ve noticed in his pressers as well that sometimes he says something, pauses for a second to process how it’s come out, then he might rephrase it in a different way to add clarity. 

Just listening to the entire podcast right now, I absolutely love this man. How on earth did we not only get bought out by the richest owners but then employ the manager who is the absolute best fit in the whole world for our club?

We've done a deal with the devil... its the only explanation for how lucky we have got with this guy.

I'm not sure any other individual could have done the job he has done.

The first Englishman to win the PL and he's ours, how fucking beautiful.

I've seen enough. There's no rough patch that's going to make me think that this guy isn't the real deal.

He's class, he's ours and he's here as long as he wants the job.

It's a funny thing with Newcastle fans, they can decide in a week whether you are the right person for the job. If you aren't good enough, it's just a matter of time before it gets toxic and you get kicked into touch but my god if you get the love of the fans like Keegan, Robson, Rafa or Howe, they will back you for eternity.

32 minutes ago, STM said:

We've done a deal with the devil... its the only explanation for how lucky we have got with this guy.

As long as the deal is retrospective. We've more than paid our debt already.