Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

The biggest compliment I can give him, is that he's completely ruined Football Manager for me. I can't manage NUFC, as he does it better IRL, and I can't manage another club and not see him do as well as he's doing IRL. It makes me want to start again, open the PGE and give the team a boost. In the saves he gets unfairly sacked I end up buying another game and not going back for ages (for me anyway)

Cheers Eddie, you've finally weening me off it after 30 years. Nice one. 

12 minutes ago, Dokko said:

The biggest compliment I can give him, is that he's completely ruined Football Manager for me. I can't manage NUFC, as he does it better IRL, and I can't manage another club and not see him do as well as he's doing IRL. It makes me want to start again, open the PGE and give the team a boost. In the saves he gets unfairly sacked I end up buying another game and not going back for ages (for me anyway)

Cheers Eddie, you've finally weening me off it after 30 years. Nice one. 

It's funny because it's like he's doing a "bottom at Christmas" challenge in real life. 

2 minutes ago, mikejaxer said:

It's funny because it's like he's doing a "bottom at Christmas" challenge in real life. 

Remember when they had scenario challenges? Sure that was a thing. Possibly CM era.

6 hours ago, Chris_R said:

Right up there with Keegan and Robson for me, just needs to do it for another season or two to cement that. Absolutely love him.

I completely agree but we need to move on. This is a new era, lets enjoy it without looking backwards.

It's funny looking at comments from 'football fans' on different forums, BBC etc,  do they not know we changed managers a year ago? . surprisingly it was on the man utd red cafe forum yesterday where the plaudits came from, from them and fans of other clubs. Just amazes me that that some people are so thick,bitter or both. Even the cockneys are handing out the plaudits. As for the 'scousers' who follow Liverpool , they really have turned into the man u fans of the past (never been to the north west in there lives).  Can't be underestimated what the management team has done to turn this group of players into the force we're now seeing game after game.

5 hours ago, elbee909 said:

We will lose a game one day, I'm sure. I mean, maybe?

On paper you’d assume it would be Arsenal or Liverpool. I’d rather beat Liverpool than Arsenal to maintain our top 4 ambition.

Edited by RodneyCisse