Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

42 minutes ago, Geordie Ahmed said:

When Bruce won the award didn't he just hog all the glory

Whilst Rafa included all his staff (not that there were loads tbf)

To be fair to the tactically inept cabbage head, he did say this: "For me to win is a reflection on the players and my staff. They work tirelessly, and without them there's no award to win."

No group photo though. 

Graham Potter on on opponents Newcastle being in the top-four and whether it's a reflection of the money that's been spent, Potter said: 

"I think it’s more of a reflection of the job Eddie Howe has done.

"They're good in all phases of the game. I really like what they're doing and how they're playing.

"He's improved the players and yes they've spent money.

"I could speak for half an hour about how nice Eddie is and how much I admire him because he's galvanised the team and the club is moving forward.

"Everyone will feel better if you can get the 3 points before the break but we know that Newcastle will be fighting for them too.

"It will be an exciting game."

22 minutes ago, 54 said:

Graham Potter on on opponents Newcastle being in the top-four and whether it's a reflection of the money that's been spent, Potter said: 

"I think it’s more of a reflection of the job Eddie Howe has done.

"They're good in all phases of the game. I really like what they're doing and how they're playing.

"He's improved the players and yes they've spent money.

"I could speak for half an hour about how nice Eddie is and how much I admire him because he's galvanised the team and the club is moving forward.

"Everyone will feel better if you can get the 3 points before the break but we know that Newcastle will be fighting for them too.

"It will be an exciting game."

A man with a brain in his nut. 

2 hours ago, Facundo Ferreyra said:

To be fair to the tactically inept cabbage head, he did say this: "For me to win is a reflection on the players and my staff. They work tirelessly, and without them there's no award to win."

No group photo though. 

Less of this please.  Trying to make us think slightly better of Bruce and that.

On 08/01/2022 at 17:03, LiquidAK said:

Desperately needs a striker in this team. Someone finishes any of our 100 chances in the first half and we win that comfortably imo. I'm as annoyed as the rest of you but this doesn't erase the blatant improvement in the league we've seen since he came in. He'll get it right and turn around the heap of shit he's inherited.

Never doubted the man :coolsmiley: 

Also said later in the thread he’d be the first Englishman to lift the Premier League, so expecting to requote that in 6 months time :bluestar: