Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

11 minutes ago, Vinny Green Balls said:

"They should consider moving on from Howe if he gets in the Champions League, and replace him with someone with the pedigree to get them in the Champions League." 

Some of these ex footballers are just remarkably fucking moronic.

Headers must cause a load more brain damage than previously suspected.

40 minutes ago, Vinny Green Balls said:

"They should consider moving on from Howe if he gets in the Champions League, and replace him with someone with the pedigree to get them in the Champions League." 

Some of these ex footballers are just remarkably fucking moronic.

B041C255-F333-48E1-BF9B-1A2379134ED1.thumb.jpeg.30fc789f383f5c5bbf8dcae408b26fc6.jpeg

Love these thick as fuck ex pros, they’re hilarious. Howe is an elite level coach in my eyes. Nothing about any of the other “big names” that he doesn’t have.

He’s younger than most of them too. 

49 minutes ago, prefabtoon said:

Eddie Howe bringing Diego Simeone-style dark arts to Newcastle, we are ready for the champions league bring it on.

Wonder what would happen if we played them. :lol: 

Just checked to see what our last manager said after playing at the Emirates:

"When you're one a run like what we're on at the moment, you've got to dust yourself down and get ready for the challenge of what's ahead and try and get that confidence back - and winning a couple of games is the only way you're gonna get it.

"We always knew we entering a really difficult run of games. To play Arsenal, Leicester, Liverpool and Manchester City we always knew it was going to be difficult against these top teams.”

2 hours ago, Danh1 said:

Love these thick as fuck ex pros, they’re hilarious. Howe is an elite level coach in my eyes. Nothing about any of the other “big names” that he doesn’t have.

He’s younger than most of them too. 

Merson was my favourite, when Eddie got the job

"I just don't think he's the right man Jeff, the fans won't be happy with this appointment and them new owners at Newcastle don't really know what they're doing. It's going to be a disaster" 

12 months later 

"oh he's fantastic Jeff, suits the club perfectly, the owners have done a brilliant job and the fans love him"

Not to mention what he said about our signings last January, slagged everyone of them off. 

Edited by Scotty66

35 minutes ago, Scotty66 said:

Merson was my favourite, when Eddie got the job

"I just don't think he's the right man Jeff, the fans won't be happy with this appointment and them new owners at Newcastle don't really know what they're doing. It's going to be a disaster" 

12 months later 

"oh he's fantastic Jeff, suits the club perfectly, the owners have done a brilliant job and the fans love him"

Not to mention what he said about our signings last January, slagged everyone of them off. 

Aye everyone laughing at our signings but now crying about us buying success.

Going to be a fun few season winning cup after cup. 

Tonight's display just reinforces the impact that (likely) European football next season will have on us next season. If you've got 38 league games plus maybe 5 or 6 domestic cup games plus maybe another 10 or 12 games in Europe then you're ABSOLUTELY going to need to dip in and out of the squad to rest and rotate players for a 9 month season. Our first XI is great but the bench is ropey and after that it's simply poor. It needs quality and quantity over the next 3 windows or we're going to struggle to make an impact on the continent and it's also going to affect the League campaign simultaneously. 

We need 7 or 8 out and replaced with significantly better asap. It needs to start tomorrow as tonight has been dreadful, there's players who have tried hard tonight but only proved they're simply not good enough and nor will they ever be. They need to be moved on whether they like it or not.