Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

21 hours ago, elbee909 said:

I'd like to see the letter from Steve Bruce, where he says he had the idea to congratulate your mate first.

Dear (redacted) 

Canny to hear you're getting married and have supported Newcastle for 50 years like me too has. 

Jesmond Dene House is a great venue and does lush bait. 

What time's the buffet on? 

Clamming, Steven

11 hours ago, Mountain said:

Are there many managers on his level in the Premier League that don't into beef and ignore direct hateful comments from other managers?

Jurgen Klopp says shit, Eddie just says "he's a great manager"

Pep says shit, Eddie just says "He's a great manager"

Ten Hag said shit, he just says "He's a great manager" but in the dressing room he read out his comments and said "They want a fast game? Let's fucking give it to them"

He takes the high road every time in public.

I bet that aggravates them.

I wonder what comments he'll read out to them for this game. I do believe this time it's different but it's so hard to call on any given day. 

We seem to continue to shit ourselves every time we have a "big" occasion, he took us a great step ahead but this sort of shit like today shows that he is far from the level of manager that will win trophies, Klopp outclassed him at every level with 10  men.

Just now, Newcastle Fan said:

We seem to continue to shit ourselves every time we have a "big" occasion, he took us a great step ahead but this sort of shit like today shows that he is far from the level of manager that will win trophies, Klopp outclassed him at every level with 10  men.

you are an idiot. 

3/10 today from Eddie. Absolute awful from him.

35 minutes onwards we were crap and offered nothing outside of individual efforts from Gordon/ Almiron.

Edited by Aiston

3 minutes ago, Newcastle Fan said:

Embarrassing take.

Just now, Newcastle Fan said:

Thank you for the kind words, Nobody wants to talk about Howe at the moment but this discussion will come up sooner or later.

That’s a fucking joke of an opinion. He got it wrong today in the second half but calm the fuck down with shite like that.

3 minutes ago, Newcastle Fan said:

The highs and lows of a Newcastle fan

No middle ground.

Love Eddie, he's been absolutely class for us, but he needs to learn from today, we bossed that game, but just lacked all cutting edge. Similar to when we stuggle to break down teams that sit deep. I have every faith that we will, and he will, but thats the most brutal result we've had under him imo.

Just now, Vinny Green Balls said:

It's this type of horse shit that can make this forum so unbearable. We will have our setbacks. This is one. He has shown the capacity to learn from his mistakes. I mean FFS, he got last year's stretched team into the champions league. Some of you have no impulse control, man.

Come on, mate. That was embarrassing. Taking our best 2 players off and leaving  Almiron on who once again was totally useless. 

1 minute ago, Skeletor said:

Wrong subs today. We lost all our edge when Gordon went off unfortunately.

Thing is, when Barnes wasted that 4 vs 3 chance, I feared we were really going to regret that one. Next minute, they scored. 

I wonder how many more times he's going to let that German dick take the piss out of him? I really hope that was a massive learning experience for Eddie because it was pretty much the best example of how not to manage a game vs ten men.

Just now, 54 said:

Love Eddie, he's been absolutely class for us, but he needs to learn from today, we bossed that game, but just lacked all cutting edge. Similar to when we stuggle to break down teams that sit deep. I have every faith that we will, and he will, but thats the most brutal result we've had under him imo.

We didn’t boss it!!