Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

7 minutes ago, Away Toon said:

This is fucking boring. We haven't won a trophy since 1969, a domestic one since 1955, it's embarrassing and appalling that we have been a bunch of losers for so long.  I'm pissed off that he club that I have started watching in 1970 still hasn't made the step up and won something. The match today is just another illustration that when it matters and it all matters we fuck it up.

Get a grip ffs.

1 minute ago, nufc123 said:

Must not say anything negative about anything bed wetter you are..

Implying that he needs to be replaced is absolutely absurd. Just A few on here can’t stand that they were wrong about him, and are just hoping he fails. But they always appear at a setback.

The subs cost us today unfortunately. Crazy subs to make. Obviously still love Eddie Howe but he took arguably our best 2 players off and you could tell straight away.

Also, we have to start being more clinical, basically just like Liverpool were. Miggy missing his 2 chances and then Nunez burying his is the perfect example of what we need to do. 

I really, really can’t get my head around the Tonali/Longstaff sub at all, like. Can’t get over it.

Longstaff is a good player out of possession but he’s not someone who helps control a game. The complete opposite of what was required. It didn’t even look like Howe was going to bring him on and then he changed his mind last minute.

Didn't understand a couple of the substitusions...however I'm behind Eddie 100%...look what he's done for us man...hard one to bare today...one of the worst I've ever felt when walking out of SJP...done now...its how we bounce back..

1 minute ago, Vinny Green Balls said:

Implying that he needs to be replaced is absolutely absurd. Just A few on here can’t stand that they were wrong about him, and are just hoping he fails. But they always appear at a setback.

Sure but many posts in here are just wondering what the plan was second half.

He had a bad day (as well as loads of our players) but anyone who is even questioning his position after he literally qualified us for the champions league a few months ago should be ashamed. Hopefully a few of these messages will be deleted when the emotion/alcohol wears off a bit.

We were too passive with the man advantage but he got extremely unlucky to lose that. Despite the passiveness we should’ve been up by 2 at some point.

Absolutely embarrassing reading some of these comments, get in the fucking sea!

We were far too conservative against their 10 men and played right into there. Two awful defensive goals to concede. We have to learn from this, against 10 men you have to go for a 2nd goal. If they score at least give yourself time to go for another. 

We got it so wrong, you could feel in the ground what was coming. We have to lose the small team mentality against the sides we historically struggle against.

He obviously really likes Longstaff (for good reason too), and wanted to add stability to our midfield as Tonali might have been tiring. Backfired massively obviously, but that was the thinking. 

Apart from having the right aggression we were not at it at all bar Gordon. Substitutions looked pre planned and not reading the game. I hate when managers do that.  Southgate does the same thing.  

Based on the game. We were ok for legs in midfield. Needed threat on the right. And Gordon to keep going.  

So if it was Eddie Howe picking a side and someone let him down massively, that player would be dropped.

No matter what has happened in the past. There’s no room for sentimentality when you want to achieve something.

He has to be fair game when it comes to a match like that. Total inability to adjust to having an extra man and/or taking advantage of it.

Shocking subs which made the side weaker.

He needs to do better.

Today hurts but if we beat Brighton two wins isn’t a bad return from those four fixtures. He got today completely wrong, subs were awful, we didn’t try and close the game out properly which let them in twice. Shocking day but cool heads have to be kept and we need to just look to the next game. 

20 minutes ago, Away Toon said:

This is fucking boring. We haven't won a trophy since 1969, a domestic one since 1955, it's embarrassing and appalling that we have been a bunch of losers for so long.  I'm pissed off that he club that I have started watching in 1970 still hasn't made the step up and won something. The match today is just another illustration that when it matters and it all matters we fuck it up.

It's the *checks fixture list* third game of the season.