Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

Still somehow manages to amaze me :lol:

He's put out some dodgy looking line ups in the past and pulled off results, but that was his Citizen Kane. 

Taking such a threadbare, lopsided looking team featuring Ritchie, Dummett, Krafth, and Targett at LW to Old Trafford where, as bad as they might have been over the years, we've won once since Tony Green was playing and win 3 zip partly by playing lopsided ( :lol: ) is surreal.

He's really good like, fucking hell. :lol:

A reminder of the team he's just put out at Old Trafford.

It's absolutely frightning to me that our second string can go to old Trafford, smash them 3-0 and I'm not remotely surprised.

It's the new norm for me to be thrilled by these performances but never surprised.

2 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

Still somehow manages to amaze me :lol:

He's put out some dodgy looking line ups in the past and pulled off results, but that was his Citizen Kane. 

Taking such a threadbare, lopsided looking team featuring Ritchie, Dummett, Krafth, and Targett at LW to Old Trafford where, as bad as they might have been over the years, we've won once since Tony Green was playing and win 3 zip partly by playing lopsided ( :lol: ) is surreal.

He's really good like, fucking hell. :lol:

A reminder of the team he's just put out at Old Trafford.

Targett started the game as DM.

Just now, STM said:

It's absolutely frightning to me that our second string can go to old Trafford, smash them 3-0 and I'm not remotely surprised.

It's the new norm for me to be thrilled by these performances but never surprised.

3rd ?

It's as if he treats cup matches like he's doing a round on Taskmaster after having watched the first series to get to grips with how it works. 

I can't believe how much harmony and unity he's brought to the whole squad. Whether you're playing every week or hardly playing at all, every player is primed and ready to play their part when called upon without bearing a grudge or showing an ego. They have all bought into wanting to drive the club forwards and upwards. It's very healthy environment of competition and encouragement. 

I didn't even know it was possible to purposefully use players who started for us in the Championship, to get the absolute best out of them and to go to Old Trafford and comfortably win 3-0. We were in the Championship in 2017 [emoji38].

Thing with Howe is there's no ego and he's always learning, he's a phenomenal coach and improves average players. His systems mean we are so aggressive, organised and pressing and crucially taking more of our chances when they come. Fucking love him and hope he's the one to get us that trophy. 

The improvement in some of our players is absolutely astonishing. They just know what they are doing and while we may be let down in quality sometimes the effort and intent is always there.