Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

23 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Wanted him to come in and train while injured? No surprises there, pathetic management 

Our injury crisis suddenly makes perfect sense.

I get some people have some doubts but he deserves no criticism today. Dummett fucked us and poor finishing. We controlled the game for the majority of it.

4 minutes ago, Newcastle Fan said:

We really need to evaluate our options for the summer, we can't have too high hopes that he will turn things around next year.

Tonight wasn't his fault though. Pickford has a good game and a player that wouldn't even get a sniff of the pitch wouldn't have played if it weren't for the injury situation cost us 3 points.

I will criticise him when its due criticising but don't think tonight was on him.

Edited by Amir_9

1 minute ago, Newcastle Fan said:

We really need to evaluate our options for the summer, we can't have too high hopes that he will turn things around next year.

Oh do me a fucking favour. Sick to bastarding death with this fucking shit.

He can't put the fucking ball in the net for them, and barring a brain-dead moment from a player who shouldn't be anywhere near the team without the ridiculous numbers of dead players we'd have had a solid defensive display.

Anyone blaming that on the manager is doing so with an agenda. 

Can't wait to see the negative slant this one gets. Some stats before the drama starts:

58% possession

17 shots to 10

6 shots on target to 3

8 blocked shots to 1

7 corners to 3

2.38 open play xG to 0.35

Not included in the above - a game killing goal ruled out for offside

2 minutes ago, Newcastle Fan said:

What would you have done differently today as the manager? Genuine question. 

Could be up 2-0 when Isaks shot was blocked on the line. Marginally offside (by a few inches) for Burns goal. Everton get a penalty in the 86th. That’s football 

Just now, timeEd32 said:

Can't wait to see the negative slant this one gets. Some stats before the drama starts:

58% possession

17 shots to 10

6 shots on target to 3

8 blocked shots to 1

7 corners to 3

2.38 open play xG to 0.35

Not included in the above - a game killing goal ruled out for offside

Defend better!!! No, not like that!!! Wahhh wahhh wahhh 

much, much better performance than against West Ham and most recently. Defended smarter, built up well, controlled the game, created chances and limited theirs.

2 minutes ago, Sufi said:

What would you have done differently today as the manager? Genuine question. 

Could be up 2-0 when Isaks shot was blocked on the line. Marginally offside (by a few inches) for Burns goal. Everton get a penalty in the 86th. That’s football 

I mean look who you're replying to. 

Not his fault at all tonight. What can he possibly do? Missed chances and a shocking effort from Dummet cost us the points...

Just now, LionOfGosforth said:

I mean look who you're replying to. 

Haven’t been here long enough to have much of an idea. Don’t usually take note of usernames too much either when I scroll the threads. I guess I’m being trolled? 

2 minutes ago, Sufi said:

Haven’t been here long enough to have much of an idea. Don’t usually take note of usernames too much either when I scroll the threads. I guess I’m being trolled? 

Just another of the WUM accounts who always pop in to revel in a defeat or draw. Probably a Mackem.

Really don’t understand what anyone’s complaints are tonight. We were all over for them for most of the match. We lost some intensity in the second half because we have no bench and some players who started who weren’t fully fit. Everton were awful and only got bailed out by one of the stupidest fouls of the entire PL season 

Sometimes it would help us just having fresh legs on the pitch. Game changed once Everton made that triple sub as suddenly we looked leggy. 

6 minutes ago, worthy said:

SHould have fucking hauled off Longstaff

For who though? We don’t have another effective right sided midfielder. Don’t know how many times this needs to be explained 

Needs to stop with this 2 keeper shite and picking finished players. Play youth, they make a mistake so what, they'll learn and grow. Stop being so afraid and give youth a chance. 

If we're 13 injuries deep and they aren't good enough for game time in a season which is a write off, then get rid of them as well, thryll never be good enough.

Hopefully the last we see of dummett, but so much noise about contracts to the turbo shite players we need rid of. Either he has too much faith in them or the club just isn't interested in pushing us on like we hoped. 

Hopefully he's pushing for depth over quality for next season. We can go balls deep on £60m players. We need to play the free transfer market, sign 2 or 3 players like minteh and pad out the squad. 

Fuck ffp. Fuck PL. Fuck VAR.