Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

2 hours ago, PauloGeordio said:

We are an organised machine each part knows its role both singularly and as part of the whole. We move in packs or pairs. We also now know when to ease the press and when to apply it. We are very good at what we do and we are not the finished article yet. We will only get better :indi:

The beligerant sexist in me wanted to absolutely hate that video but it's really good from a neutral. More of this stuff instead of the antagonistic clickbait.

Eddie Howe on his sons' reaction to the PSG win: "They didn't say a lot. They are vocal with criticism but when things go well they are more subdued.

"I missed them in the morning, but I saw them in the afternoon. There was a little comment and then they wanted to play themselves and recreate some of the moments from the game. They are brilliant for me because they have a way of bringing me back to reality. Spending time with your kids is the best thing."

:aww: 

13 hours ago, Hanshithispantz said:

The beligerant sexist in me wanted to absolutely hate that video but it's really good from a neutral. More of this stuff instead of the antagonistic clickbait.

Why are YouTube thumbnails so horrible?

That's one thing that really makes me feel fucking old man.

15 hours ago, Hanshithispantz said:

Aye, she's good and getting better. Hilarious viewing when Man U are shite as well.

16 hours ago, Hanshithispantz said:

Boooo. Girls arent as good as men talking about football. Even though she talked loads of sense she can never know what its like to play at that level. Boooo!

(Not aimed at you,, Hans).

Edward fucking Howe. 

I will always think back to the cacophony of utter shite when he was appointed and didn’t start well and the outcome of said results.

He won’t mention it when publicly because he’s not a vindictive bellend like me who fucking loves it but he is proving people wrong left, right and centre and its fucking class.

1 hour ago, Disco said:

Edward fucking Howe. 

I will always think back to the cacophony of utter shite when he was appointed and didn’t start well and the outcome of said results.

He won’t mention it when publicly because he’s not a vindictive bellend like me who fucking loves it but he is proving people wrong left, right and centre and its fucking class.

If I was a vindictive bellend, I would mention theregulars.

21 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

35 league games unbeaten against teams who've finished outside the top 7 21/22 & 22/23 season now. Everton away was the last one.

That is a mental statistic 

Wouldn't trust a word Graeme Bailey says but that's no scoop; Howe's literally the best English manager so he'll obviously be on the FA's shortlist. Hopefully he doesn't fancy the job but he'd naturally be tempted; he's only in his 40s so the job will still be there for him in the future if he carries on his current trajectory. 

The England job isn’t a top tier job anymore.

Just look who currently has it for evidence.  I’ve got absolutely zero concern that Howe will take it, it doesn’t suit his style of management.

Bruce would love it with all of the time off it brings.