Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

1 hour ago, Raconteur said:

I always had a soft spot for Brighton, like a kid brother done well - in that they lost the 2nd Div to us on the last day, came up with us (and stayed up four years)… They’ve been a decent barometer to mark our (shite) progress.

Next time we play them will be the last time any comparison can be made :lol:

They've been a pack of wankers ever since that cup game down there with that daft cunt RB who thought he was Kratos.

2 hours ago, Billy Pilgrim said:

sack Bruce now :ructions:

what if they need some time to get a manager in :bob:

doesn’t matter ah wannna fuckin party :ructions:

*sacks bruce*

here like nee manager worra fokkin joke like:ructions:

;D Brilliant. You can't not read them quotes in Buzzcocks voice. 

Guest neesy111
3 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

That article says charnley is leading the interviews 

Jesus Christ.  No wonder why they need 10+ candidates if true 

Strange timing. A spoof account linking us to Jardim causes his odds to be smashed in. A day later, Bailey, who was saying an appointment would be made soon over a week ago, suddenly declared he's in the running alongside Favre, Fonseca and Howe. I'm not saying he's covering all bases, but...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-10145303/Newcastle-boss-Graeme-Jones-SCRAPS-days-players-ahead-Chelsea-visit-Saturday.html

Sportsmail reported last week that a reunion with his long-time associate Roberto Martinez could well be on the cards.

We understand the Belgium boss is on the consortium’s managerial shortlist and talks with candidates are expected to gather pace next week as they hone in on an appointment. 

We are told it would cost less than £2million to release Martinez from Belgium.

6 hours ago, reefatoon said:

I’m glad they are taking their time and making sure the manager is the perfect choice for what we need and where we want to go. Saying that though, I am a little flummoxed at no DoF being in place yet. They have had 18 months to have people they think they would like to see in that role. I thought that position (if they are going down that route) would have been straight in and ready to go, so really surprised at how long and slow it is taking to get that vital cog.

Do we know for sure that they are set on getting a DoF in? It may all just be paper talk and speculation.