Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

4 hours ago, Interpolic said:

Hope he's good enough to be with us til he's owld and grey. A classy representative of our club who takes responsibility for everything NUFC, big and small. Such a welcome contrast to many of the horrible conmen who came before him. 

I think and hope he’ll be here for the long term. Enjoy the ride 5,4,3,2,1 Eddie Howe’s Newcastle are go! :indi:

1 hour ago, samptime29 said:

32 points from 21 games. Superb from Howe. Such a likeable manager.

Works out as 58 points over the season. That should be the target next season, he's set the benchmark now go and buy 3/4 top quality first teamers and try and get about 60 points next year, fuck it. 

Just now, Big Geordie said:

It's been a remarkable turnaround, considering the clarts we were in when he first took over - despite a few bumps in the road.

Top man :thup:

He's worked wonders with players who were constantly told they weren't good enough by the media and the previous management team.

1 minute ago, SUPERTOON said:

Worth mentioning again he’s done it without Wilson and Trippier for the majority of it 

Imagine if we had a fit Wilson, he probably would have added 5 + goals to that team. 

The exciting thing, for me, is that any time we've ever had a good player or manager in the past, you'd suddenly start getting paranoid that they'd get poached by a bigger or more ambitious club.

I think we should be able to give him whatever he wants here to make the most of his potential.

Why would he go anywhere else?

I'd love him to be here long enough to develop some sort of a geordie accent. No matter how small or almost unnoticeable it is, that would make me happy.

Edited by Mazzy

2 hours ago, RS said:

41% win rate since he took the job. (Outgoing manager 28%)

Doesn't do it justice when in fairness it should be around 50% and in comparison 10% (Outgoing cuntflap)