Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

I’d be shocked if they binned off Howe for Mourinho. Can’t see it happening at all.

Would be a backlash from fans, would kill the feel good factor and spirit that Eddie has built. Would be a crazy decision

Would be absolutely devastated if that happened. :lol: Thankfully it's almost certainly bullshit. Why on earth would they, and Mourinho himself dismissed it in the space of a sentence. 

Sky just being wankers probably. 

4 minutes ago, Dan Gleebals said:

Ffs. Hope this is not true. A mate, who is very well connected (agent) said its a done deal before it hit the press. I laughed and bet him £100 no way. Then its all over the papers. 

Hes finihed. Eddie every day of the week.

Looking at the vids again from last night, he did look a bit subdued.

Please no.

Load of shite. We wouldn’t sack Howe and Mourinho won’t leave Roma this year.

I'd be absolutely livid if we binned off Howe and appointed Mourinho now. For starters, Howe has worked miracles and I want him here for a long time. Secondly, Mourinho has done nothing good for years.

I can see the Saudis thinking like that though. Their dealings with WWE at the Saudi shows have seen them ask Vince McMahon for wrestlers like Ultimate Warrior and Yokozuna to appear when they've been dead for years and years. I could see them getting fixated on a manager who was world class like 15 years ago.

Edited by Skeletor

dear god if that happened it would be the biggest and quickest bursting of a bubble ever. Suddenly its clear the owners will be a disaster after all, all the well earned team spirit gone and disbelief from fans. You would almost have to just laugh

I know it’s probably bullshit, but there’s still a tiny part of me that’s worried that it’ll happen. 14 years of being in an abusive relationship with this club and the scars haven’t disappeared yet. It’s stupid decisions like this that will take the shine off everything. 

Watching the video of the lap of honour its plain to see how much the owners love the guy. Absolutely no way they're replacing him after the run of form we've had, it's complete fantasy. Total non-starter. 

Can you honestly imagine how soul destroying it would be to end up with that relentless fucking whinge and his yesterday's man yawnfest football. :lol:

Think my lass's dad would set fire to SJP tbh :lol: Never known anyone dislike a man and manager as much he hates Mourinho (including me and anyone on here hates Pardew or Bruce) and Howe was his number 1 choice and favourite manager.

11 minutes ago, WarrenBartonCentrePartin said:

Where's the paper speculation, like?

Me dad sent me a link to some really spurious Express article this morning, to which my response was pointing out I can't remember the last time that right-wing shitrag had any form of exclusive.

Think it comes originally from Marca

So the story came from Marca, shared by the Express, and then spread in the "gossip" section of places like the BBC.

Think this one has traction fellas :lol:

Howe has earned his right to see how far he can take this team, he's had us in top 4 form for over half a season with this squad, why would anyone replace him for yesterday's man? No one is that stupid, right... RIGHT?