Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

His signings being poor is a beyond fucking lifting take but you're allowed to criticise him without wanting him out otherwise what's the point of a forum without differing points of view?

The subs negatively impacted us today. The game was there for us, yet we fucking lost it. Awful.

1 minute ago, Ash2579 said:

Barnes is no better than Gordon 

Hall won’t replace Burn this season

Tino won’t replace Trips

Tonali is the only player that potentially upgrades us, but he’s replaced Longstaff who was integral last year!

Super safe Eddie has got what he wanted!

Almost as if a football squad isn't just made up of the first 11 players

Just now, HaydnNUFC said:

His signings being poor is a beyond fucking lifting take but you're allowed to criticise him without wanting him out otherwise what's the point of a forum without differing points of view?

The subs negatively impacted us today. The game was there for us, yet we fucking lost it. Awful.

Forgive me if I missed a few posts, but I seems to me that the ones who have easily gotten the most static were actually questioning whether we should continue with him. He of course deserves criticism today.

2 minutes ago, Ash2579 said:

Tino won’t replace Trips

Tonali is the only player that potentially upgrades us, but he’s replaced Longstaff who was integral last year!

:lol: To entertain this drivel for a second longer than I need to;

Barnes is guaranteed G&A in the PL. Was poor today, but he is. 

Hall has yet to play a minute for us and signed 5 minutes ago. Whether he replaces Burn is moot, he'll get minutes, is highly rated and will play. Can't make a judgement on him yet.

Livramento will get minutes. He's a good signing. Perhaps a bit overpriced but if we didn't get him we'd have been asking a 32, soon to be 33 year old Trippier to play >40 games.

7 minutes ago, Ash2579 said:

Tino won’t replace Trips

WE WERE VIRTUALLY SKINT THIS WINDOW!!!!

What did you want? several £80m players?

15 minutes ago, GlenMag said:

How many games have we lost after taking the lead under Howe? I can't remember any before today 

Liverpool last season at Anfield.

Edit: already mentioned

Edited by Erikse

6 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Much, much better. 

Although I agree that Tonali is better.

Sean Longstaff is seriously underrated on this forum.  Instrumental for us last year.  

1 hour ago, Nobody said:

Almiron who could very well have had a brace today? Where would you even have played Maddison i out starting 433? Or are you saying Howe should have ditched his system thst got us fourth last season? 

That's what I was thinking. Thunder strike and a great save and then off the post, inches from scoring.

Just now, Vinny Green Balls said:

Once again you have totally failed at this negativity you claim to have. Always appreciate your take.

Where I say negativity I mean deep down inside even when we went one nil up I was thinking “this is gonna go wrong, we just don’t beat Liverpool” and very nearly turned it off because of my nerves. Went through a whole bottle of ginger wine watching it.

1 hour ago, Vinny Green Balls said:

Yeah he really botched our top 4 run last year. Shocking lack of bottle 

Well I’m not sure your take is as nuanced as reality suggests it should be. When the pressure of the run-in really ramped up - ie when Liverpool started winning every week - we drew at leeds looking pretty ropey, we played great v Brighton, and we were edgy and a pope wondersave away from a loss against Leicester. We were meek AF in the cup final. We were meek away to city both this and last season. We were wank at home to arsenal last season. We devoured spurs when we needed to and beat Man U at home in a big match. 

His record in big fixtures is mixed. It suggests to me that he isnt quite top table at this stage. Today we didn’t look like a well coached team.

3 minutes ago, dcmk said:

Although I agree that Tonali is better.

Sean Longstaff is seriously underrated on this forum.  Instrumental for us last year.  

Yes, but that was also partly due to lack of options. That's another reason why we looked poor when he was out. Not completely sold on Joelinton at CM with where we are at right now. I hope Willock will come back strong, I have a lot of faith in him.

Edited by Erikse

1 hour ago, hakka said:

Wtf :lol:

As I’ve said in my other post now, his record in big matches is really mixed. We seem to line up afraid of the bigger sides. That needs to change or he won’t last in the role; it’s denying factual reality to suggest he’s a big game manager. He isn’t, on evidence with us thus far.